Louis Riddick on NFL Live said the AFC was top heavy

And Dan Orlovsky agreed. They both had the top 4 the same:

Chiefs

Bills

Browns

Ravens

and then said the AFC Champ will come from one of those 4 and everyone else is just chasing. I always got the impression that the media saw it as Chiefs #1 and everyone else was chasing. Glad to see I am wrong.

24 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Lol the Browns... They are the new Dolphins I guess.

Idk man. Did you watch the Chiefs v. Browns playoff game? They almost had them and sent Mahomes on a trajectory that essentially handed the Bucs the Super Bowl IMO. They worry me more than the Ravens. Lamar is trash, Baker is good more often than bad, and their RB and WR core are really scary.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

I take the Ravens off that list. The Ravens are a very good regular season team, that can pound on avg to below avg teams with a solid defense and dominant run game......

But in the playoffs when they face the top offense they are done.  They're passing offense gives them next to no shot of winning 3 or 4 straight in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 7

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ravens > Browns until they can beat them

titans > ravens with addition of Julio 

Agree with Ravens and Browns. Idk about Tenn and Ravens though. Those teams have created a rivalry between them. I would consider them to be pretty neck and neck. Jones will help as long as he is on the field, but still too close to call imo

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Agree with Ravens and Browns. Idk about Tenn and Ravens though. Those teams have created a rivalry between them. I would consider them to be pretty neck and neck. Jones will help as long as he is on the field, but still too close to call imo

I like ravens defense way better than Titans but that Titans offense could be insane 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

I wouldn’t sleep on the Steelers.  They were close to taking that game over against us in the first half.  

They seemed to win with smoke and mirrors last year, at least that’s what I’ve heard from friends who are Steelers fans and watch all the games.  They will live and die by Ben’s diminishing abilities. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

They seemed to win with smoke and mirrors last year, at least that’s what I’ve heard from friends who are Steelers fans and watch all the games.  They will live and die by Ben’s diminishing abilities. 

Yeah and they had a schedule with many bad teams they played also. But their D is usually pretty good.

They should have stuck Indy in there somewhere too. I like their team and expect Wentz to enjoy Frank Reich's coaching and the Indy weapons and O line a LOT more than he did Philly's

Edited by BubbaT
  • Agree 3

I think the Titans should definitely be in that group, maybe even as high as #3. They whooped us last season and now have an elite receiver in Julio Jones to pair with AJ Brown. They also got a lot better on defense both in free agency and the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

What does "top heavy" mean?  There are too many good teams in the AFC?  Obviously winning the conference championship will mean successfully running a very tough gauntlet, but ultimately that's good for fans.  If it were a cakewalk, the conference champion might lack the battle testing necessary to be really ready for the Super Bowl.