Symbolically this is what pro - Americans are

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Imagine being dumb enough to think your body is going to stop a truck. Darwinism 

Pretty horrible to watch, but I’m torn on what the expectation was as they tried to block the truck with a screaming horde surrounding it.  Then, of course, the point of no return is reached for all involved—those in the truck, those in front and those all around. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

how unreasonable and idiotic does one have to be to try to stop a truck on the highway. she deserved what was coming to her. ***** moron

I watched this again last night. 

I initially thought that she fought the truck and the truck won, but at the 4 second mark a lady with the same hair and green bag appears exiting away from the truck.  That would explain why as she flails about like a carp on the pavement, there appears to be no serious injury to her.  

In the end, it appears that a couple of dopes tried to stop a truck so the occupants could be brutalized, the truck driver thought otherwise and allowed the dopes just enough time to reconsider.

9 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

A protest against horse owners?

.....everyday these aspiring to nothing lefties find something silly to get upset about.

What if the horses were drinking out of plastic straws? Now it’s not so trivial is it? 😂😂

16 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

This folks, is what you would call grasping for straws. You hate white guys we get it. all white guys love guns.

DUH GEE FELLAS

Madison Cawthorn praised how the Viet Cong used automatic weapons to kill thousands of US Military in the Vietnam War and I’m grasping at straws?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hoe9o3enikdrd4bdk2

• 7 months later...