Texas (again)

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

No, being a non-believer isn't confusing...in fact, it is a sign of intelligence.  Just not sure why you got so offended by my comment (concerning thoughts and prayers for his precious guns, which he seems more concerned about than the humans that are killed using them), and insisted that context was irrelevant.  It was just strange.  

Good job insulting 50% of the population which includes many of my friends and family that are believers. I assume you consider them a basket of deplorables too?  🙄

I got offended?  😂  Umm nope. Just wanted to know what you meant by saying “I’ll pray for your guns”?  It’s was a very ambiguous statement and based on your post above I will add very condescending. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

He was in the school for over an hour.

Wtf....and why was he let in

I didn’t really want to get too deep into the response stories because so many are incorrect immediately following an event like this, but a pretty clear picture is starting to form that is looking bad. 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He was in the school for over an hour.

Wtf....and why was he let in

They weren’t able to stop him?  He’s carrying a rifle into the school. I think a well placed headshot would have stopped him quite nicely no? 

1 minute ago, Rockpile233 said:

I didn’t really want to get too deep into the response stories because so many are incorrect immediately following an event like this, but a pretty clear picture is starting to form that is looking bad. 

Yes we need do wait but there so much commonality in these shootings.  Because of that, in my opinion, they should be easier to prevent if those common red flags were acted upon. 

5 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

After 48 hrs? 

"We're trying to establish every single timeline as far as how long the shooter was inside the classroom, how long did the shooting take place, but as of right now, we have not been able to establish that," Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman Chris Olivarez said Thursday morning.

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

After 48 hrs? 

It definitely looks bad, the videos make

me sick to my stomach imagining my own child in the building and not being allowed to do anything waiting around. I haven’t read enough yet to know who screwed up, but even then I’d just be sad.

Definitely seems a far cry from the heroic story Greg Abbott weaved.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Good job insulting 50% of the population which includes many of my friends and family that are believers. I assume you consider them a basket of deplorables too?  🙄

I got offended?  😂  Umm nope. Just wanted to know what you meant by saying “I’ll pray for your guns”?  It’s was a very ambiguous statement and based on your post above I will add very condescending. 

It really wasn't ambiguous, it was a direct response to a comment from somebody else...if it was meant to offend anyone, it was that person....but being that you are  overly-sensitive and hysterical, you took offense for yourself, and 50% of your friends and family. You know what you sound like, don't you?  You sound like one of those libs who you accuse of taking everything Donald Trump says out of context, so you can get yourself worked up.  

Oh well, not worth re-hashing any further. I just never thought I would see the day that Chef Jim was admonishing someone for being condescending... I've seen it all now! 

17 minutes ago, Buftex said:

It really wasn't ambiguous, it was a direct response to a comment from somebody else...if it was meant to offend anyone, it was that person....but being that you are  overly-sensitive and hysterical, you took offense for yourself, and 50% of your friends and family. You know what you sound like, don't you?  You sound like one of those libs who you accuse of taking everything Donald Trump says out of context, so you can get yourself worked up.  

Oh well, not worth re-hashing any further. I just never thought I would see the day that Chef Jim was admonishing someone for being condescending... I've seen it all now! 

I’m condescending towards individuals such as you and Billy because based on history I feel you deserve it. But to be condescending to a whole group of people, 99.99% of them you don’t know or ever will know is what I was admonishing you for.  If you’re too blind to understand the difference it’s on you not me. 

And I’m hysterical?  It appears to me you don’t know what the word means. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m condescending towards individuals such as you and Billy because based on history I feel you deserve it. But to be condescending to a whole group of people, 99.99% of them you don’t know or ever will know is what I was admonishing you for.  If you’re too blind to understand the difference it’s on you not me. 

And I’m hysterical?  It appears to me you don’t know what the word means. 

Again, context should mean something....but I know, you are Chef Jim... I am condescending...and you are pompous.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And I’m hysterical?  It appears to me you don’t know what the word means

And it appears to me that you have a real lack of self-awareness.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Again, context should mean something....but I know, you are Chef Jim... I am condescending...and you are pompous.  

People please! Don’t make BillStime come in here and start asking completely ridiculous questions of everyone!!!! 😉

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Funny how you also can’t tell the difference between some BEING hysterical and someone laughing at you hysterically. 😂😂😂

Ill take pompous confidence over condescending any day of the week.  Glad to see you admit who you really are. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Funny how you also can’t tell the difference between some BEING hysterical and someone laughing at you hysterically. 😂😂😂

Ill take pompous confidence over condescending any day of the week.  Glad to see you admit who you really are. 

Ah...man, I want to say something...but I will drop it.  You are a brick wall.

Edited by Buftex

13 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Ah...man, I want to say something...but I will drop it.  You are a brick wall.

No come on man. Say what’s on your mind. I’m extremely open minded and reasonable.  And also have very strong convictions and opinions which you interpret to be a brick wall.