Texas (again)

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

It is time to put the blame where it belongs - on REPUBLICAN voters.

Sorry but if there’s one thing y’all taught us during Trumps presidency, it’s that everything that happens while a president is in office is their fault. Therefore, according to your own rules, these shootings have been Bidens fault.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Sorry but if there’s one thing y’all taught us during Trumps presidency, it’s that everything that happens while a president is in office is their fault. Therefore, according to your own rules, these shootings have been Bidens fault.

Perfect - Biden should sign an EO banning assault rifles.

(He can’t do that but since he is going to take the blame - he should break the law and sign the EO just like your savior thought he was above the law)

• Like (+1) 1

Some of you really are brainwashed, unthinking, immoral fuks who would rather die than admit you are wrong.

Go to hell for your lame cherry-picked stats, arguments and regurgitated talking points. You deserve to be staring down those barrels far more than those fourth graders, but life is not fair.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Some of you really are brainwashed, unthinking, immoral fuks who would rather die than admit you are wrong.

Go to hell for your lame cherry-picked stats, arguments and regurgitated talking points. You deserve to be staring down those barrels far more than those fourth graders, but life is not fair.

Brainwashed👍

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I’m going to throw this out there just so maybe you’ll stop the hate. And please know…I’m not a gun person: 

For the past month the Left has been losing it over their manufactured ‘right’ to kill innocent pre born children. Now, the Left wants to throw the entire Right under the bus over their actual right to bear arms.

The solution to both problems lies with our elected officials. Leaving it up to the citizens to scream at each other on a message board just shows how utterly feckless Congress really is.

• Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m going to throw this out there just so maybe you’ll stop the hate. And please know…I’m not a gun person: 

For the past month the Left has been losing it over their manufactured ‘right’ to kill innocent pre born children. Now, the Left wants to throw the entire Right under the bus over their actual right to bear arms.

The solution to both problems lies with our elected officials. Leaving it up to the citizens to scream at each other on a message board just shows how utterly feckless Congress really is.

The constitution is manufactured and so is the interpretation of it in every aspect. Was this shooter part of a well regulated local militia? Where is the part about background checks and age requirements in the second amendment? 

and at the same time the right is losing it over protection of fertilized eggs while clutching their body armor and assault rifles as rights that any lunatic can buy and use to mow down the actual born living children… 

no one wants to compromise 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The constitution is manufactured and so is the interpretation of it in every aspect. Was this shooter part of a well regulated local militia? Where is the part about background checks and age requirements in the second amendment? 

and at the same time the right is losing it over protection of fertilized eggs while clutching their body armor and assault rifles as rights that any lunatic can buy and use to mow down the actual born living children… 

no one wants to compromise 

I think lots of people want to, the problem is nobody (aka our elected officials) actually will. Because for the most part, they don’t give a crap (outside of how they can use these horrible events to their political advantage). 

All “we the people” do is get in circular arguments and mudslinging until the next one happens. 

I’m a gun owner and I’m a proponent of maintaining that right WITH restrictions. Close the “gun show” loopholes. Expand background checks. Make it damn near impossible to get body armor and high capacity / military style weapons. None of that will solve the problem, but it’s something.

It might prevent one incident from happening and that alone is worth it. Unfortunately, I think more drastic security measures are needed for securing our schools, grocery stores, churches, etc. It sucks to think about sending your kid through a TSA type situation every day just to go into school but if that’s what it takes, so be it. 

At the same time, people blaming ALL gun owners for mass shootings are no more helpful than the ones posing with ARs on their Christmas cards. It’s lazy and contributes nothing whatsoever to the solution. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I think lots of people want to, the problem is nobody (aka our elected officials) actually will. Because for the most part, they don’t give a crap (outside of how they can use these horrible events to their political advantage). 

All “we the people” do is get in circular arguments and mudslinging until the next one happens. 

I’m a gun owner and I’m a proponent of maintaining that right WITH restrictions. Close the “gun show” loopholes. Expand background checks. Make it damn near impossible to get body armor and high capacity / military style weapons. None of that will solve the problem, but it’s something.

It might prevent one incident from happening and that alone is worth it. Unfortunately, I think more drastic security measures are needed for securing our schools, grocery stores, churches, etc. It sucks to think about sending your kid through a TSA type situation every day just to go into school but if that’s what it takes, so be it. 

At the same time, people blaming ALL gun owners for mass shootings are no more helpful than the ones posing with ARs on their Christmas cards. It’s lazy and contributes nothing whatsoever to the solution. 

Solution? Short of vacuuming up all the millions and millions of guns floating around legally and illegally what solution could there be? This is now a way of life and there are enough people who want it to stay that way to make it stay that way 

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Perfect - Biden should sign an EO banning assault rifles.

(He can’t do that but since he is going to take the blame - he should break the law and sign the EO just like your savior thought he was above the law)

And how do you think that would go? 

Around 400 deaths per year carried out by rifles (including the AR platform). This is out of 20,000,000+ AR style rifles in the country. 

9 hours ago, bobobonators said:

"it's a good thing the people of Ukraine can"

Remind me, how many TRILLIONS in taxpayer money do we already spend on DOD budget per year? But we need to have a glock and AR too though in case those TRILLIONS we spend/year aren't enough? Or remind me, is that glock there to protect you in case the TRILLIONS we spend each year somehow try to "take your liberties" away. Go shoot that F-15 out of the sky with your glock. "Freedom" Freedom to do what exactly? Kill thou neighbor?

Millions of people in developed countries live just fine without stockpiling weapons.

You are the problem sir. All of you and your ilk. The British are no longer coming - It's 2022. 

If you and your kind spent less time worrying about unborn fetuses and more time worrying about 9yr old Jimmy in school, this country would be better off.

You ban the "scary" guns you're going to ban them all.

That's your goal.  That's the goal.  And it continues to be laughable watching the left describe which of those guns should go and why.  Which often lack facts.  

The Left are thugs and morons that don't understand the 2A and why it exists but they know why they want it gone.  

Full stop.

We are not like the other countries in the world that want to be ruled and controlled.  

People that want to be ruled and controlled will elect the people who will ablidge.

None of this is to say guns should be handed out like candy to everyone and anyone.  

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You ban the "scary" guns you're going to ban them all.

That's your goal.  That's the goal.  And it continues to be laughable watching the left describe which of those guns should go and why.  Which often lack facts.  

The Left are thugs and morons that don't understand the 2A and why it exists but they know why they want it gone.  

Full stop.

We are not like the other countries in the world that want to be ruled and controlled.  

People that want to be ruled and controlled will elect the people who will ablidge.

None of this is to say guns should be handed out like candy to everyone and anyone.  

☝️🤡

👇🤡

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Solution? Short of vacuuming up all the millions and millions of guns floating around legally and illegally what solution could there be? This is now a way of life and there are enough people who want it to stay that way to make it stay that way 

So do nothing? Are you saying it’s pointless to explore why this happens and what we can do to prevent it short of confiscating all guns?

17 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

And how do you think that would go? 

Around 400 deaths per year carried out by rifles (including the AR platform). This is out of 20,000,000+ AR style rifles in the country. 

So, let's do nothing, right?  That's what you're insinuating...

Meanwhile:

image.thumb.jpeg.7a696fcc76b219fe604f695c7d0e7c7e.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So, let's do nothing, right?  That's what you're insinuating...

Meanwhile:

image.thumb.jpeg.7a696fcc76b219fe604f695c7d0e7c7e.jpeg

You tell me how we stop evil finding a way to kill someone. You want to ban the AR-15? Let me know what the worst school shooting was and what weapon(s) used to carry that one out. 

EVIL will always find a way. It just doesn't happen in America with shootings, it happens in Europe... Asia... S. America... Africa...  with bombs, trucks, knives, etc.  

Out of the worst school shootings in the world, the United States has two of the top 15. Bath School (12th) and Va Tech (15th).  AR-15's weren't used in either one. 

7 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You tell me how we stop evil finding a way to kill someone. You want to ban the AR-15? Let me know what the worst school shooting was and what weapon(s) used to carry that one out. 

EVIL will always find a way. It just doesn't happen in America with shootings, it happens in Europe... Asia... S. America... Africa...  with bombs, trucks, knives, etc.  

Out of the worst school shootings in the world, the United States has two of the top 15. Bath School (12th) and Va Tech (15th).  AR-15's weren't used in either one. 

Once again, all I hear you saying is: DO NOTHING