Texas (again)

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Then what happened?

What led to him killing grandma?

I think lockdowns got to him.  Forever covid.

YOU OWN THIS.  You have blood on your hands.  

funny you mention that… the Buffalo shooter mentioned in his manifesto the COVID lockdowns being the catalyst for doing his “research” or whatever the hell.

On 5/24/2022 at 9:50 PM, Chef Jim said:

White House 

Senate

Congress

They can’t DO anything. 

Yes they can. They just choose not to. 

You blame everyone except those you follow. Sounds pretty cultish to me. 

Oh, I hope the Dems grow a pair and hold votes on meaningful gun legislation every day so that we can watch your cult leaders vote against it every day.

And Jim - didn’t you or one of your fellow fascists tell us that Trump couldn’t get TRUMP CARE or INFRASTRUCTURE passed because they couldn’t get the votes WHEN THEY HAD the 

White House

Senate

Congress

Mmmmmhmmmm

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

This is a pathetic thing to say. 

It’s a psychotic thing to say.  Consider the source. 

EDIT:  And only someone suffering from psychosis would laugh at being called psychotic. I think I need to change professions. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

This is a pathetic thing to say. 

Oh - wait - who votes over and over and over again for politicians owned by the NRA?

Who fights - makes excuses - “too soon” - to do anything meaningful when it comes to meaningful gun legislation?

The Guns over Party cult.

You keep endorsing these politicians….

Change it if you don’t like it

Edited by BillStime

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who fights - makes excuses - “too soon” - to do anything meaningful when it comes to meaningful gun legislation?

What would have stopped this kid aside from not locking him down and taking away 2 years of his childhood and development?

I’m starting to lean towards brutal painful tortuous televised execution for these people that murder children and are caught. 

change my mind, tell me it’s wrong. 

and how do you imprint a guarantee that you burn everything they leave behind to the ground and they will be enshrined with a legacy of weakness cowardice and pathetic-ness… 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m starting to lean towards brutal painful tortuous televised execution for these people that murder children and are caught. 

change my mind, tell me it’s wrong. 

and how do you imprint a guarantee that you burn everything they leave behind to the ground and they will be enshrined with a legacy of weakness cowardice and pathetic-ness… 

Their parents.  

Anyone under 19 that does this - parents automatic prison for them.  

Complete and total failure of society - and I'm basing this off what I've read of the shooter they'll be soon scrubbing from the internet.   

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What would have stopped this kid aside from not locking him down and taking away 2 years of his childhood and development?

Just stop bizzaro bills time.  This has nothing to do with lock downs and everything to do with sick aholes getting guns that shouldn’t have them. 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Their parents.  

Anyone under 19 that does this - parents automatic prison for them.  

Complete and total failure of society - and I'm basing this off what I've read of the shooter they'll be soon scrubbing from the internet.   

I can support this. Agree 

Just stop bizzaro bills time.  This has nothing to do with lock downs and everything to do with sick aholes getting guns that shouldn’t have them. 

No I'm pretty much going to stand by we severely impacted these kids in ways we don't understand yet.  

We don't want "sick a holes" getting guns either.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No I'm pretty much going to stand by we severely impacted these kids in ways we don't understand yet.  

Nonsense- you’re saying forcing kids to spend more time with their families is the problem?? Y stop being a political puppet. 

the lockdown sucked but dammit our kids were in the best hands they could’ve been, our own. If you disagree and think the state could have raised this kid better to avoid this, go ahead now and tell us… 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yea cuz COVID only hit the USA…

Nothing to do w the ease of acquiring a gun.

Anything to help you sleep

better at night 

Nonsense- you’re saying forcing kids to spend more time with their families is the problem?? Y stop being a political puppet. 

the lockdown sucked but dammit our kids were in the best hands they could’ve been, our own. If you disagree and think the state could have raised this kid better to avoid this, go ahead now and tell us… 

No.

I'm saying the adults in this country are failing miserably.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Because we do value life and your right to protect it.  And freedom. 

You don't.

Do the people own guns in North Korea?

Or China?  

It's a good thing the people of Ukraine can.

It's why you have them.

Only sick delusional persons of privilege oppose guns.  Detached from reality. 

"it's a good thing the people of Ukraine can"

Remind me, how many TRILLIONS in taxpayer money do we already spend on DOD budget per year? But we need to have a glock and AR too though in case those TRILLIONS we spend/year aren't enough? Or remind me, is that glock there to protect you in case the TRILLIONS we spend each year somehow try to "take your liberties" away. Go shoot that F-15 out of the sky with your glock. "Freedom" Freedom to do what exactly? Kill thou neighbor?

Millions of people in developed countries live just fine without stockpiling weapons.

You are the problem sir. All of you and your ilk. The British are no longer coming - It's 2022. 

If you and your kind spent less time worrying about unborn fetuses and more time worrying about 9yr old Jimmy in school, this country would be better off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1