Tua throws 5 picks on first day of Dolphins mini camp

57 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ā 

Didn't Mahomes throw a lot of interceptions leading up to the 2018 season?Ā  Just sayin'

Ā 

Yah.Ā  I also read here last season about how Tua is the real deal and that he is super accurate.Ā  We may see that finally this season.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That "I expected it to be a lot harder" line hasn't held up well.Ā  Get Watson's agent on line one.

Ā 

Best line I've heard in a while! LOL

Ā 

It's like NFL defenses said "challenge accepted!" right after that.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Yah.Ā  I also read here last season about how Tua is the real deal and that he is super accurate.Ā  We may see that finally this season.

Ā 

Or, we may not

Ā 

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ā 

Things should getĀ better with a pass rushĀ 

Ā 

Oooh Yolo.Ā  That's Cold

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Hope they save some INT's for our defense.

Ā 

I believe he said something like itĀ was good to get them out of the way now.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Seriously.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™ll never feel sorry for Dolphins fans after the 1970ā€™s, but I sure am glad Iā€™m not one of them!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ā 

Things should getĀ better with a pass rushĀ 

Ā 

This "June doesn't matter, July does" take is interesting.Ā  I mean, hasn't Tua been working all offseason?Ā  All of my Alabama apologist friends said Tua wasn't healthy last year and this year will be different.Ā  Does he need just one more month of healing?

5 minutes ago, eball said:

Ā 

This "June doesn't matter, July does" take is interesting.Ā  I mean, hasn't Tua been working all offseason?Ā  All of my Alabama apologist friends said Tua wasn't healthy last year and this year will be different.Ā  Does he need just one more month of healing?

I assume they think it was raining for one and they think he was just trying some things out in practice so INTs donā€™t matter. That could all be true. But I donā€™t think you magically get better in July when it only gets tougher from here.Ā Maybe you get less aggressive.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I assume they think it was raining for one and they think he was just trying some things out in practice so INTs donā€™t matter. That could all be true. But I donā€™t think you magically get better in July when it only gets tougher from here.Ā Maybe you get less aggressive.

Ā 

Besides, it will probably never rain in Miami againā€¦..

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

I'm in SoFla and it is raining like crazy. Even for down here, this is a strong one.

Ā 

Ā 

Great, the son of Satan, drinker of baby's blood is even out here making excuses for Tua.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

I said this last year and I will say it again, I think the hip injury has caused Tua to not be able to drive the ball like he used to. At Alabama his arm strength didn't seem to be a problem. I saw him throw some ropes in college. After the injury it seems he definitely lost some velocity. I thought it might be better this year since he was about 20 months removed from it, but maybe he will just never be the same. The Dolphins FO may be kicking themselves again after this year for passing on Fields, coupled with passing on Herbert to take Tua the previous year.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2