Bryan Cox, Jr. injury (update: Achilles)

1 minute ago, Allen2Diggs said:

That's a shame. He already had an uphill battle to make the final roster. If this takes him out for training camp, they should just release him early to give him a chance to stick somewhere else.

Is he practice squad eligible? As think we could keep him in an emergency, injury permitting. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I say we put the teams back in bubble wrap like last season until the real games start. 

Watching guys around the league go down in preseason games is going to suck. 

Agreed! There was no difference in play last year.  Bills offense was historically great with little camp and no OTA's and no pre-season games.  And that was with two new WRs, Ford at OG, and a new RT. 

These OTA's are meaningless except for the very bottom of the roster. Just expand the PS and let teams carry a few extra guys into the season.  

• Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1

I realize what an axxhole this makes me sound like, but I'll say it anyway. His father was one of the very few players I would have cheered if he got injured. That being said, I absolutely don't blame Jr for his father. But, I also just would have a really hard time rooting for him (unless he played great for the Bills of course).

Edited by CA OC Bills Fan
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

I realize what an anxiety this makes me sound like, but I'll say it anyway. His father was one of the very few players I would have cheered if he got injured. That being said, I absolutely don't blame Jr for his father. But, I also just would have a really hard time rooting for him (unless he played great for the Bills of course).

Was anxiety an auto correct?

10 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

That's a shame. He already had an uphill battle to make the final roster. If this takes him out for training camp, they should just release him early to give him a chance to stick somewhere else.

Or they could IR him and see what the DL looks like at the end of the year

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

image.thumb.jpeg.437858de38407a2bc95e6618d9527d4c.jpeg

Fun times man! Loved it back in the day . F you B.Cox 

Nothing but best wishes for our B. Cox. Hope he's alright. I would love this dynamic to play out over years.

Hey man, you had a great game today. You know we hate your father right? Ya I know. Ok cause, we really hate your father. And he hates us so it's all good. Great game B. Cox

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1