Bills Mandatory Minicamp June 15-16

I’m just glad this story is dead on Star.  Now can we either sign Ertz, or have him sign somewhere else as House’s leg hurts.

House, I actually caught an episode the other day by accident as it was raining down here in Tampa and was thinking of you bud.  I forgot how funny he is at times on that show.

Will we see an arrogant arm by Josh? 

Will Diggs Mercedes be there? 

Will Ertz be there? 

Will Josh's puppy be chained up and be our version of Dan Campbells lion? 

So many questions I need answers for...

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 10

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m just glad this story is dead on Star.  Now can we either sign Ertz, or have him sign somewhere else as House’s leg hurts.

House, I actually caught an episode the other day by accident as it was raining down here in Tampa and was thinking of you bud.  I forgot how funny he is at times on that show.

Please pretty please have him sign elsewhere.....he does have a hot wife but at this point that's all he got.  Oh and a potential large cap hit.....

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Please pretty please have him sign elsewhere.....he does have a hot wife but at this point that's all he got.  Oh and a potential large cap hit.....

The story on Eagles Brand Ecch! is over.  Cancelled you can say.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sal said they still aren’t allowed to report # reps, who is at CB2, OL groups etc

They do want reporters to tell that Isaiah McKenzie is taking reps as CB so they can surprise opponents.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

I love that they are making Star available. "See? He exists. He's a real football playing man. Ask him questions about football, diet, run stuffing, short videos about running around cones, anything!"

IIRC Star has nearly a Marshawn Lynch-level fondness for talking to media so this should be...dull?

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Over/under on vaccine questions to McDermott and post practice?

I actually don't understand betting terminology despite @GoBills808 efforts to edumacate me, I just thought the phrase sounded cool.

16 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Are they allowed to report who is wearing a mask and who is not since that would reveal some information players do not want to talk about?

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-coaches-lift-spirits-on-visit-to-buffalo-city-mission

Quick!  Pick out the vaccinated coaches:

image.thumb.png.f3f9f8b7aeb4aa79eee85556ccef3c2b.png

2 hours ago, eball said:

Should pin this thread for the next few days…just sayin’

Hopefully there will be so many updates it will just stay at the top :)

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Will we see an arrogant arm by Josh? 

Will Diggs Mercedes be there? 

Will Ertz be there? 

So many questions I need answers for...

Don’t forget josh’s puppy...

• Haha (+1) 1