The Patriot QB's suck 🤣🤣

Dablitzkrieg

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

I think in games the Patriots won last year with Newton starting he was in the 20 pass attempts to 10 rush attempts mix. No doubt they brought in the TEs to block, but also sneak out on the flanks, and seams to try to sell the play action and make for easier throws. If teams can stop the Patriots 2 TE sets, Newton will be toast by week 6. 

The weird thing will be when Mac takes over for Cam (which strikes me as inevitable). How much does their scheme change when they go from a tough, rushing QB, who throws wildly inaccurate fastballs to one who, while apparently quite accurate, has poor velocity (watch his college highlight reel!), lobs floaters that drop from the sky, and will likely get crushed if he has to escape the pocket? Just... weird...

10 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

I actually participate in other threads on this forum and I am welcomed. Soooo what does that have to do with what I said exactly?

There were also a lot of topics on here last year about the Jets you know because they were such a "great" team.

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Hmmmmnnnn....not sure how much stock I'd put into the Pats sucking based on a selected 15 second clip of their quarterbacks throwing in the rain at minicamp.

You could also watch pretty much every game of Cam throwing last season.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

There were also a lot of topics on here last year about the Jets you know because they were such a "great" team.

That's last year, we are in June this year. Are u telling me I must of missed those fins n jets threads that were up last week?

13 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

That's last year, we are in June this year. Are u telling me I must of missed those fins n jets threads that were up last week?

Well, I'll go ahead and say it:

If it seems like we're talking about the Patriots* more than we're talking about the Jets, or Phins, it's because it's really fun watching the Pats* descend into purgatory.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Jets are not worth discussing, but there are a few dolphins threads on the main board. 

Don't be so sensitive man, its the offseason and the former bully is looking they are going to struggle again this year. For a fanbase that missed the playoffs for 17 years while watching a division rival win 6 SBs, this is nice for us to see and in June, were gonna gloat a bit 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Jets are not worth discussing, but there are a few dolphins threads on the main board. 

Don't be so sensitive man, its the offseason and the former bully is looking they are going to struggle again this year. For a fanbase that missed the playoffs for 17 years while watching a division rival win 6 SBs, this is nice for us to see and in June, were gonna gloat a bit 

... and also in January.

16 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Well, I'll go ahead and say it:

If it seems like we're talking about the Patriots* more than we're talking about the Jets, or Phins, it's because it's really fun watching the Pats* descend into purgatory

Yes here in June tells us all how the season is going to go. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

12 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I am not being sensitive I am  commenting, it seems a few don't like that I have commented? So are they being sensitive too? 

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Yes here in June tells us all how the season is going to go. 

June? No.

"The Descent" is a long, painful process. It started when Brady* walked out the door. It continued when Cam Newton was plucked out of a bargain bin. Drafting a low-velocity QB in the first round is one more step in that process. And as a Bills fan, it's fun to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

June? No.

"The Descent" is a long, painful process. It started when Brady* walked out the door. It continued when Cam Newton was plucked out of a bargain bin. Drafting a low-velocity QB in the first round is one more step in that process. And as a Bills fan, it's fun to watch.

I get what you are saying but u don't get what I am saying...

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I get what you are saying but u don't get what I am saying...

If you were saying that I'm making assumptions of what the Pats* '21 season is going to look like based on what is happening in June, OTAs, I'm not. I'm making assumptions based on what has happened since Brady* left the building.

15 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

If you were saying that I'm making assumptions of what the Pats* '21 season is going to look like based on what is happening in June, OTAs, I'm not. I'm making assumptions based on what has happened since Brady* left the building.

Got it! 

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

I actually participate in other threads on this forum and I am welcomed. Soooo what does that have to do with what I said exactly?

Your recent posting history (Since May 10) says that you have only participated in Patriots threads.  So... are you here to talk football or defend Pats in June?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.