The Patriot QB's suck 🤣🤣

Dablitzkrieg

The first game against them last year where they showed time and time again that they had no faith in Cam throwing the ball, and the number of passes that he threw at the ground in front of his receivers, told me everything I need to know about this version of Cam Newton: his arm is shot and he has no chance of taking them anywhere.

I was shocked they decided to bring him back.

Considering that Tre White is usually in close proximity to opposing receivers, he won't catch a single INT. Cam won't be able to get the ball that close.

Edited by MJS

5 hours ago, H2o said:

You know it's bad when you're missing throws terribly with no pads and wearing shorts. Cam's arm looks shot. 

One Zimmer punch out fumble away from losing to those dudes last year.

We looked better the second time we played them but they'll win some games this year, which is what we want.  Win 5-8 games and stay in QB purgatory forever.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm so hyper focused on them I might create an account on their message board and regularly post there. What do you think about that?

I actually participate in other threads on this forum and I am welcomed. Soooo what does that have to do with what I said exactly?

5 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Cam Newton is going to throw 20 times max per game. His pass to run ratio will be 2:1.

Not sure I agree with the ratio - I think his personal pass to run ratio will be 1:1 and the teams pass to run ration will be 1:2.

I do agree 20 throws a game max is about right.  They will be a low scoring, FG kicking machine.  They really need to get their holdout back in camp because they need every defensive player they can get.

12 hours ago, Bangarang said:

50 might be one of the worst numbers I’ve ever seen on a QB

That a Belichickian thing.  All rooks get 50 until they earn their number.

Not only was it raining, but looked like they were practicing those back shoulder corner of the endzone touch passes.  If this were the Bills a couple of those passes would have been hailed here for being perfect "where only the receiver can catch it" throws.

*edit*

Actually it looks like a comparison video specifically to contrast Cam with Mac.  Cam whiffed on both of his throws, Mac nailed both of his.

Edited by 1ManRaid

36 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Not only was it raining, but looked like they were practicing those back shoulder corner of the endzone touch passes.  If this were the Bills a couple of those passes would have been hailed here for being perfect "where only the receiver can catch it" throws.

*edit*

Actually it looks like a comparison video specifically to contrast Cam with Mac.  Cam whiffed on both of his throws, Mac nailed both of his.

Those are not nailed throws by Mac.  He threw pretty far behind his receiver and they had to slow up a lot.

4 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Not sure I agree with the ratio - I think his personal pass to run ratio will be 1:1 and the teams pass to run ration will be 1:2.

I do agree 20 throws a game max is about right.  They will be a low scoring, FG kicking machine.  They really need to get their holdout back in camp because they need every defensive player they can get.

I think in games the Patriots won last year with Newton starting he was in the 20 pass attempts to 10 rush attempts mix. No doubt they brought in the TEs to block, but also sneak out on the flanks, and seams to try to sell the play action and make for easier throws. If teams can stop the Patriots 2 TE sets, Newton will be toast by week 6. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.