The Patriot QB's suck 🤣🤣

Dablitzkrieg

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

unlike the Bills the Pats have better ownership in place and definitely have a better HC in place to see the transition. The Bills suffered for so long because the team was run poorly from top to bottom! Your see Kraft wants to emulate the way the Steelers do things, which is stability and short windows of rebuild threw it.  Shocked more owners haven’t copycatted their way which has been successful for 50 years.

Your owner gets handies at massage parlors. I dont recall the Roonies doing such things, or at leastgetting caught. The Patriots found lightning in a bottle with Brady. You guys had a damn good run, but it's over for a while. 

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Long post, first Tuna quit he was not fired he went to the Jets. He also was IMO the reason the Pats lost that SB since he coached so poorly. 

Pete Carroll was hired to soon and wasn’t ready.. 

BB was hired at the right time and no matter what anyone says he had to see something in a 6th round pick to move on from a Franchise QB like Bledsoe.  So yes he gets credit for grooming Brady into who he is today because without BB Brady would have been out of the league in 2 or 3 years without ever really getting a shot. 

also did you HEAR the names you rattled off that Kraft has chosen as HC?  Tuna was hired before he bought the team.  Also it is something he learned as he got older l, when he first got the team he wanted be like Jerry Jones (this the friction with Tuna) after Carroll he realized he needed hire someone do the entire thing and just be a fan who pays the bills. 

Lol one year of not winning isn’t a trend.  Also they came to NE to win a championship and that’s the only reason why. It isn’t like we have great weather or attractions here like NY or Miami or LA.. lol

but you were way way wrong on the Steelers of the 70’s.

We never talked about the Steelers of the '70s.. you're not going to find one post of me talking with you about them

And I never said one year of losing makes a trend.. but after three or four it will be

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

That doesn't speak of luck. Again BB wasn't what you know of him now.  He wasn't a "hot commodity" and he became available to take the patriots job. It wasn't he quit the JETS then the patriots went after him, he quit for the sole purpose of taken the patriots job that was already offered to him previously. His 2nd head coaching job ever mind you.  

Wait...do you understand this is/was year one(going into 2) of a rebuilding period, this ain't year 5 with a sub .500 team. Things like this generally have to run a course first not jump the gun. Again, did Tom Brady take the lions or redskins to the SuperBowl? Someone i guess did know how talented the Bucs really were. They could of won a SB with any of the top ten QBs from last year, they were that stacked on offense and their defensive got hot and was amazing during playoff time. 

Do you even remember Tom Brady's last year with the pats, he couldn't even muster a touchdown in his last playoff game against the titans. The talk after that was is Brady done playing football...ha ha at he "put the patriots on his back" although he was a big factor and very big factor, you clearly wasn't paying attention. you must of forgot his first SB win when he was a game manager, or his last SB win when he didn't record a touchdown, it was the defense that did the work and there are a plenty of playoffs wins that the patriots won despite Brady not playing so well. I would slow your role on the patriot's being all Tom Brady. 

It was 100% luck - the Jets had already hired Belichick when NE decided to offer the job.  If it wasn’t for the commissioner stepping in and forging a deal - Belichick never goes to NE.  The Jets were ready to let him go but force an agreement where he could not go to NE.

NE got very, very lucky in the deal.  2nd you say he was not a “hot commodity” yet 2 teams hired him to be a head coach and it took the commissioner’s office to get him to NE.

You are correct - Tom Brady did no take the Lions to Super Bowl because he has not played there.  Let’s see He took the Pats and the Buc to the Super Bowl - the only 2 teams he has played on and he won in both places - seems he is the common denominator as the TB team couldn’t do that the year before and after he left NE got worse.

Yes I remember Tom Brady’s last year in NE - he had terrible WRs and made them look pretty darn good compared to the quarterbacking they had last year.  I think you totally missed how good he was to keep that team alive because after he left - everything was exposed.

11 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Long post, first Tuna quit he was not fired he went to the Jets. He also was IMO the reason the Pats lost that SB since he coached so poorly. 

Pete Carroll was hired to soon and wasn’t ready.. 

BB was hired at the right time and no matter what anyone says he had to see something in a 6th round pick to move on from a Franchise QB like Bledsoe.  So yes he gets credit for grooming Brady into who he is today because without BB Brady would have been out of the league in 2 or 3 years without ever really getting a shot. 

also did you HEAR the names you rattled off that Kraft has chosen as HC?  Tuna was hired before he bought the team.  Also it is something he learned as he got older l, when he first got the team he wanted be like Jerry Jones (this the friction with Tuna) after Carroll he realized he needed hire someone do the entire thing and just be a fan who pays the bills. 

Lol one year of not winning isn’t a trend.  Also they came to NE to win a championship and that’s the only reason why. It isn’t like we have great weather or attractions here like NY or Miami or LA.. lol

but you were way way wrong on the Steelers of the 70’s.

So Pete Carroll wasn’t ready - so they moved on - who is to say the next guy is “ready”.  Pittsburgh hires coaches and let’s them grow - he fired a head coach after 3 years and then through an act of the commissioner’s office happened to choose a guy that paired with Brady was epic.  

We have nothing that suggests Kraft will be patient after Belichick leaves. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

It was 100% luck - the Jets had already hired Belichick when NE decided to offer the job.  If it wasn’t for the commissioner stepping in and forging a deal - Belichick never goes to NE.  The Jets were ready to let him go but force an agreement where he could not go to NE.

NE got very, very lucky in the deal.  2nd you say he was not a “hot commodity” yet 2 teams hired him to be a head coach and it took the commissioner’s office to get him to NE.

You are correct - Tom Brady did no take the Lions to Super Bowl because he has not played there.  Let’s see He took the Pats and the Buc to the Super Bowl - the only 2 teams he has played on and he won in both places - seems he is the common denominator as the TB team couldn’t do that the year before and after he left NE got worse.

Yes I remember Tom Brady’s last year in NE - he had terrible WRs and made them look pretty darn good compared to the quarterbacking they had last year.  I think you totally missed how good he was to keep that team alive because after he left - everything was exposed.

So Pete Carroll wasn’t ready - so they moved on - who is to say the next guy is “ready”.  Pittsburgh hires coaches and let’s them grow - he fired a head coach after 3 years and then through an act of the commissioner’s office happened to choose a guy that paired with Brady was epic.  

We have nothing that suggests Kraft will be patient after Belichick leaves. 

Like I said later Kraft has grown smarter. When he first started he wanted be hands on like Jones in Dallas as time had passed he realized to get the right person you have to give up that power to win. I only have his word in numerous interviews up here saying he believes stability is one of the most important things needed to succeed and that starts with the HC. Could he change his mind? Ya it’s his team he could.. hell could the lucky sperm, aka Jonathan decide he wants be more hands on.. of course! What makes the Steelers great is the family decided to keep the philosophy I can only hope the Krafts do the same.

38 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Like I said later Kraft has grown smarter. When he first started he wanted be hands on like Jones in Dallas as time had passed he realized to get the right person you have to give up that power to win. I only have his word in numerous interviews up here saying he believes stability is one of the most important things needed to succeed and that starts with the HC. Could he change his mind? Ya it’s his team he could.. hell could the lucky sperm, aka Jonathan decide he wants be more hands on.. of course! What makes the Steelers great is the family decided to keep the philosophy I can only hope the Krafts do the same.

This is all code, right...?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yeah we hear him say a lot of things, but in practice that goes to heck.  I believe he has been able to act like Pittsburgh because he had a winning combo of coach and QB, but when it comes to practice - he showed with how they handled AB when Tom wanted him back and how they handled other players including Brady - that Kraft will get involved and will butt in and show a lack of patience.  I expect nothing less once Bill steps aside and the next guy comes in and struggles that he will become just like 95% of the other owners and move on in 3 years - ala Carroll.

Especially as the Patriots become an after thought as Boston fans move back to the Red Sox, Bruins, and the Celtics and the Pats become 2nd and 3rd class teams in their own town - he will make even more quick decisions than others trying to right the ship.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 2

They went to the SB in 96 with a different QB and coach.  So I'm guessing that they are capable of succeeding without Brady at some point.  Fact is, they did it before.  Now all they have to do is go 1-15 and get the top QB in the draft.  😁

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

How the hell does an owner "luck" into a coach, especially one that wasn't even available or wasn't even looked at as the greatest coach of all time at that time? He actually quit the JETS to be come back to NE and I wouldn't use Pitts too much of a measuring stick as far as coaches, because the Rooney's don't fire coaches,  Tomlin should of been gone a long time ago!

And if you cant not see how BB helped Brady's career as much as Brady's helped his you are blinded , and Tom Brady didn't take the Detroit Lions to a SB, he took a team that was already playoff ready and offensively full of talent, just needed QB not to throw 13 picks game. Nothing against Tom Brady in any way, but this take by people is so lazy and misinformed. I mean after one year, some how the "big question" was answered, Tom Brady was the real reason for the pats success. It's funny though, to read all this Bills fan Bravo off of just one season. Wow! 

I got two words for you Casper, Cam Newton… Bwahahahahaha 

11 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Yeah we hear him say a lot of things, but in practice that goes to heck.  I believe he has been able to act like Pittsburgh because he had a winning combo of coach and QB, but when it comes to practice - he showed with how they handled AB when Tom wanted him back and how they handled other players including Brady - that Kraft will get involved and will butt in and show a lack of patience.  I expect nothing less once Bill steps aside and the next guy comes in and struggles that he will become just like 95% of the other owners and move on in 3 years - ala Carroll.

Especially as the Patriots become an after thought as Boston fans move back to the Red Sox, Bruins, and the Celtics and the Pats become 2nd and 3rd class teams in their own town - he will make even more quick decisions than others trying to right the ship.

Lmao I have always been a Pats fan and a Bruins fan… I can’t stand Basketball to much a primadonna sport, and baseball like taking a sleeping pill.

Pats been relevant since 1996, with only 2 losing seasons since  then. So history under his ownership is against you and that was with 3 coaches.

Unlike Buffalo we have every sport up here including Soccer so it makes them try harder stay relevant.

also a question, how is the negotiating for a new stadium going in Buffalo? 

We've always had a great rivalry with the Patriots, my favorite one actually.  Many great battles in the 80's, always looked forward but kinda hated playing them in the 90's too.  I knew we would win, but at what cost was always the question.  Tough physical games, great to watch.  

Doplhins... meh.  Jests?  Meh...

6 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lmao I have always been a Pats fan and a Bruins fan… I can’t stand Basketball to much a primadonna sport, and baseball like taking a sleeping pill.

Pats been relevant since 1996, with only 2 losing seasons since  then. So history under his ownership is against you and that was with 3 coaches.

Unlike Buffalo we have every sport up here including Soccer so it makes them try harder stay relevant.

also a question, how is the negotiating for a new stadium going in Buffalo? 

Kraft caught lightning in a bottle w/ Belichick.  He hasn't had to really do anything as an owner for 20 years.

They didn't win Super Bowls before Brady, and I don't see them winning a lot after him.  This coming season feels like BB's last hurrah - he "won the offseason" with a lot of spending, but they're still stuck at the QB position.

On 7/16/2021 at 11:55 AM, PatsFanNH said:

unlike the Bills the Pats have better ownership in place and definitely have a better HC in place to see the transition. The Bills suffered for so long because the team was run poorly from top to bottom! Your see Kraft wants to emulate the way the Steelers do things, which is stability and short windows of rebuild threw it.  Shocked more owners haven’t copycatted their way which has been successful for 50 years.

Posts like this are why I'm so looking forward to the years ahead.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Success said:

Kraft caught lightning in a bottle w/ Belichick.  He hasn't had to really do anything as an owner for 20 years.

They didn't win Super Bowls before Brady, and I don't see them winning a lot after him.  This coming season feels like BB's last hurrah - he "won the offseason" with a lot of spending, but they're still stuck at the QB position.

Posts like this are why I'm so looking forward to the years ahead.

So your saying from 95 till the current GM and HC you feel the Bills had good management in place? Your own Fanbase has bashed ownership for years and IMO I wouldn’t be shocked if they tried to move the Bills to Toronto. 

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

So your saying from 95 till the current GM and HC you feel the Bills had good management in place? Your own Fanbase has bashed ownership for years and IMO I wouldn’t be shocked if they tried to move the Bills to Toronto. 

No - the Bills weren't well run.  Not what I was saying.

But they are now, and the danger of moving to Toronto has passed. As happens in sports, things shift & times change. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

That ship sailed quite a while ago dude.....Bills will remain in Buffalo for the foreseeable future.

Obviously trolling

Patriots time of dominance has ended. And now he's trying to rile up the fan base with threats of relocation to Toronto

Which is asinine because the bills are never and were never leaving 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:31 PM, Ghost_002! said:

How the hell does an owner "luck" into a coach, especially one that wasn't even available or wasn't even looked at as the greatest coach of all time at that time? He actually quit the JETS to be come back to NE and I wouldn't use Pitts too much of a measuring stick as far as coaches, because the Rooney's don't fire coaches,  Tomlin should of been gone a long time ago!

And if you cant not see how BB helped Brady's career as much as Brady's helped his you are blinded , and Tom Brady didn't take the Detroit Lions to a SB, he took a team that was already playoff ready and offensively full of talent, just needed QB not to throw 13 picks game. Nothing against Tom Brady in any way, but this take by people is so lazy and misinformed. I mean after one year, some how the "big question" was answered, Tom Brady was the real reason for the pats success. It's funny though, to read all this Bills fan Bravo off of just one season. Wow! 

Just one year? Not to put too fine a point on it, but how many SB’s in how many years as a HC did Hoodie win in Cleveland or NE before Brady became his starter? 

28 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Obviously trolling

Patriots time of dominance has ended. And now he's trying to rile up the fan base with threats of relocation to Toronto

Which is asinine because the bills are never and were never leaving 

Well, he won't rile up many Bills fans regarding the bold. I mean any real fan of the Bills knows (or should know) there's no chance of the team moving to Toronto, or anywhere else for that matter. So was kinda silly he even posted that imo...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well, he won't rile up many Bills fans regarding the bold. I mean any real fan of the Bills knows (or should know) there's no chance of the team moving to Toronto, or anywhere else for that matter. So was kinda silly he even posted that imo...

Just shows how out of touch he is

35 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Just one year? Not to put too fine a point on it, but how many SB’s in how many years as a HC did Hoodie win in Cleveland or NE before Brady became his starter? 

None of course. However he (and other Pats fans) always come back with...." he may not have won a Super Bowl before Brady, but made an appearance with Bledsoe". But common sense tells us that B.B was nothing but a good Defensive coach without Brady and would not have won those titles without Brady either.

Also there were a few seasons Brady had some really good weapons at WR, but was more seasons Brady made many nobodies into somebodies....at least while they were in N.E.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.