The Patriot QB's suck 🤣🤣

Dablitzkrieg

3 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

I can't see how Jones doesn't start the year, wasn't he the "most ready" QB in the draft? Newton looks like a shell of himself. He needs to retire or do the Teebow thing and try TE.

Rosen was too

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Pats were better off trading for Jimmy G in my opinion. Jimmy G is a game manager plus who fits with how the Pats like to play. I think Mac Jones just isn’t going to work out. They probably could have given up a 2022 first for Jimmy G and used their 15th overall to address a need elsewhere on the roster.

20 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Jones could be a good one.

He just needs some time

I think Jones can develop into a good game manager but is that really lighting the world on fire?

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The Pats were better off trading for Jimmy G in my opinion. Jimmy G is a game manager plus who fits with how the Pats like to play. I think Mac Jones just isn’t going to work out. They probably could have given up a 2022 first for Jimmy G and used their 15th overall to address a need elsewhere on the roster.

I think Jones can develop into a good game manager but is that really lighting the world on fire?

This^ I don’t think it’s fair to say Mac Jones won’t amount to anything, but doesn’t it seem like he’s been treated if he were a first round pick ? 

2 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Looks like Mac and Cheese gave Mac some moobs

Does he call him Mac and Cheese because he has a noodle arm?

Just now, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

You've got that right.  The AFC East is not a good place for a QB with only an average arm.  Foxboro, Orchard Park, and the Meadowlands are windy places to play.

Nah he’s good it will be just like that time he threw on the beach 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Agreed!

Yep, CB2, the former peanut guy from section 135 is going to set the record! 

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

50 might be one of the worst numbers I’ve ever seen on a QB

That is the number of sacks they are anticipating. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Remember when the bills QBs were so bad that the media was complaining about how many balls were hitting the ground in practice

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Does he call him Mac and Cheese because he has a noodle arm?

Nah he’s good it will be just like that time he threw on the beach 

This is so funny when you consider the Josh Allen comments about throwing in Wyoming 20-20° weather with huge wind gusts and this QB is talking about playing ball at the beach

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

The way Cam Newton is throwing the ball these days just looks so weird to me. It really jumped off the screen when we played the Pats this past season and he's still doing it on that video, think his motion has changed since his Panthers days. It just looks like he's snapping his wrist and holding onto the ball a half second too long in my very non-expert opinion. 

Not related, but #50 is a super weird number for a QB even if it's just for practice...was that Mac Jones?

His throwing motion has looked like this to me for years now; a stiff, hitchy, shot-puttin' mess. Yeah, his wrist still has snap in it, so he spins the ball well, but he's otherwise just shovin' that thing down field like a medicine ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.