The Patriot QB's suck 🤣🤣

Dablitzkrieg

The way Cam Newton is throwing the ball these days just looks so weird to me. It really jumped off the screen when we played the Pats this past season and he's still doing it on that video, think his motion has changed since his Panthers days. It just looks like he's snapping his wrist and holding onto the ball a half second too long in my very non-expert opinion. 

Not related, but #50 is a super weird number for a QB even if it's just for practice...was that Mac Jones?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

The way Cam Newton is throwing the ball these days just looks so weird to me. It really jumped off the screen when we played the Pats this past season and he's still doing it on that video, think his motion has changed since his Panthers days. It just looks like he's snapping his wrist and holding onto the ball a half second too long in my very non-expert opinion. 

Not related, but #50 is a super weird number for a QB even if it's just for practice...was that Mac Jones?

He has to earn his big boy number apparently.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

It's clearly still from his shoulder problems

He just can't get that range of motion anymore so it's almost all arm and wrist and really jerky..

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

According to their roster chart, #50 is... defensive lineman Chase Winovich... he looks a little light...

41 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Honestly, this is some of the weirdest NFL footage I have ever seen. Other than Cam, and Mac throwing to those receivers, it looks like the entire rest of the team is standing around watching with their hands in their pockets. Bill Belichick* must be a genius!

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Yes it’s McCorkle

• Like (+1) 1

I can't see how Jones doesn't start the year, wasn't he the "most ready" QB in the draft? Newton looks like a shell of himself. He needs to retire or do the Teebow thing and try TE.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.