Kyler Murray is not a Cowboys Fan

Just for more piling on... How about these stats:

3 playoff wins since 1997

It has been 25 years since they were in the NFC Championship game

Only the Bengals, WFT, Lions, Browns, and Dolphins have gone that long without being in their conference championship.

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Shows how young he is

There were no players drafted this year that were alive the last time the Cowboys won the Super bowl.

Jerry is a marketing genius to have them still talked about as "America's Team".  They are the 5th largest market but with 2 teams in NY and LA they are the 7th largest NFL market. 

Personal Anecdote but I don't know too many young people who are Cowboys fans and none that aren't "legacy" fans. 

15 minutes ago, section122 said:

There were no players drafted this year that were alive the last time the Cowboys won the Super bowl.

Jerry is a marketing genius to have them still talked about as "America's Team".  They are the 5th largest market but with 2 teams in NY and LA they are the 7th largest NFL market. 

Personal Anecdote but I don't know too many young people who are Cowboys fans and none that aren't "legacy" fans. 

What is a "legacy" fan?  I may be one. Born in 1953.  I am older than the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, section122 said:

Jerry is a marketing genius to have them still talked about as "America's Team".  They are the 5th largest market but with 2 teams in NJ and LA they are the 7th largest NFL market. 

FTFY.  There's only one team in NY, and that's the Buffalo Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, CowgirlsFan said:

What is a "legacy" fan?  I may be one. Born in 1953.  I am older than the team. 

Legacy fans are people that are fans because their mom or dad or some other significant person is a fan.

I am a legacy Bills fan.  My Mom's side of the family is Bills fans, my Dad's is Giants.  My Mom loves sports my Dad couldn't care less.  I chose the Bills specifically because of the familial affiliation.

On a side note I had no idea the Cowboys were created in 1960 until you said you were older than the team.  I always assumed they were part of the original NFL.  Thanks for that piece of knowledge!

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

FTFY.  There's only one team in NY, and that's the Buffalo Bills.

No argument here lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

He's on his way to being a bust.

What if they miss the playoffs again this season?

Yep, the wins have to come at some point. People get lost in statistics, often forgetting how insane QB stats have been inflated in recent years. Rookie QB’s putting up impressive numbers has become the norm. You still get your busts like Rosen, but people are being fooled by numbers these days.