Hey Levon... You made the wrong choice

kirkwoodus13

22 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Geezus, can anyone on this board spell his name right?  

It's Le'Veon Bell.

New rule...if you cant spell their name, you can't post about them.  

There should also be a space between Alpha and you misspelled Dog. 

Perhaps you are now simply banned? 😉

• 1 month later...

The B!tch Is Back!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32919294/tampa-bay-buccaneers-leonard-fournette-likely-rest-regular-season-team-signing-leveon-bell

Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette is "likely" to be placed on injured reserve because of the hamstring injury that left him on crutches Sunday night, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Tuesday.

Fournette would miss the rest of the regular season, but a source said he is expected to return for the playoffs.

With Fournette sidelined, the Buccaneers have signed Le'Veon Bell to back up Ronald Jones, the team announced Wednesday.

• Haha (+1) 3

On 11/17/2021 at 9:26 AM, T master said:

I agree that the Bills definitely need a better back in this offense and Levion might be better than what we have but he is in no way a team player after what he said about Andy Reid i don't want him any where near the Bills facility .

The guy is a IT'S ALL ABOUT ME NFL player & i'm glad he's not here i would have liked to see maybe AP in a bills uni i think he could have been a good add to what is in the back field but not Bell !! 

I mean, people around here clamor for speed.  This guy ran a 4.6 at 21 and there is no way he's anywhere near that at 29 with a few injuries in there.  He looks slow on the field, and even with the vision he has he just doesn't appear to have the juice to make plays.  Maybe he can behind the bucs line, but he would've looked terrible in buffalo imo.

Somehow the Buccaneers become less likeable.

I think Brady injured himself worse than he's letting on vs the Bills.

He played like crap most of the second half and all of the SNF game, including before the injuries started 

Remember last year he revealed a torn MCL after the year ended. Nobody knew.

Edited by TheFunPolice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.