Hey Levon... You made the wrong choice

kirkwoodus13

12 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Levon is a daddy!! Congrats!! Sign him ASAP. #hungryandhumble

https://www.outkick.com/leveon-bells-6th-baby-mama-is-furious-unloads-on-running-back/

He was always patient letting the play develop and bursting through the hole. 

Interesting way of making baby.   I hope his hands are still good and he did not drop the baby.

On 6/13/2021 at 11:24 PM, kirkwoodus13 said:

This man should be a Bill right now.. it’s no secret the Bills were extremely interested in signing him but he choose the easy road for a championship. He is better than every back we have right now. He needs carries and reps. His pass protection/blocking has always been excellent. He runs route like a receiver. The only question is his health and the fact that he sign to play with the JETS and Adam Gase. He is perfect for this scheme. Bring this man in and let him compete to be that Number 1 and only lead back. We need a back that can make the defense respect our running game . Two third round pick and a wash up Brieda is not going to get it done. Please Ring the Bell Mr. Beane

There’s a reason why NYJ got rid of him, why he couldn’t get on the field in KC, and why he’s currently a FA going into July.  Since leaving Pittsburgh he has yet to rush for over 100 yards in any game.  

I really think he’s a few steps too slow from what he used to be and that he greatly benefited from the offensive system/OL in Pittsburgh.  The year away for football at the peak of his career probably hurt a bit as well.  

On paper it would like signing him would be a huge move based into he back that he was, but I’m hardly convinced that he’s better than Moss or Singletary in their 3rd and 2nd years respectively.  I’m actually not convinced he would be the best RB on ANY roster in the NFL.  In the end, the Bills may have gotten lucky by not signing him

• Like (+1) 1

Bell was a good runner whose strength was his vision and patience, he was never some dynamic gamechanger who could play behind any line. When he was playing well, a large part of his big plays could be attributed to the o-line that was opening huge holes for him. I said this the first time he was running around looking for a huge FA contract. His play behind a subpar line with the jets confirmed this. He wasn't fast enough to be able to afford to lose a step, well he's lost one now and I doubt he starts again in this league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, stosh64 said:

Think if Le'Veon could time travel back to the spring/summer of 2018 he would accept the Steelers offer?

Starts @ about 6min.

How the mighty(just ask him)have fallen.

He doesn’t seem real bright - so probably not. 

If he thought he was underutilized on the Chiefs active roster - on the PS should have him really complaining shortly.

• Haha (+1) 2

Said this many times before, Levon, Leon, Le'Veon, whatever was just worried about that big payday. The Jets gave it to him and now he just plays football because he can. He might not even make it onto the Ravens active roster this year. And if he does, I don't expect much. 

14 minutes ago, H2o said:

Said this many times before, Levon, Leon, Le'Veon, whatever was just worried about that big payday. The Jets gave it to him and now he just plays football because he can. He might not even make it onto the Ravens active roster this year. And if he does, I don't expect much. 

Looking forward to him complaining in the press about Lamar getting carries instead of him.  Glad we avoided this particular type of cancer

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.