Hey Levon... You made the wrong choice

kirkwoodus13

9 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I don’t disagree with what you said - I just wouldn’t personally sign him.  

I totally agree that he will most likely have to take a minimum/low salary to rehabilitate himself.

I am just not sure he cares enough about football to do that well.

I wouldn’t sign him either……unless he impressed with on the field work and after a sit down conversation.  

I didn’t say we should sign him……I said we should take a look and see for ourselves as opposed to just going on his past.  

• Like (+1) 1

It is very obvious that he took less money to play for KC compared to what the Bills and Dolphins offered. No one knows what Reid promised him. Could it be possible that Reid only signed him to keep the Bills or some other contender from signing him? Clearly he was promise a certain role and the coach did something completely different. As for over- rated Andy Reid, how many playoff games has this man lost with horrible coaching decisions. Yes he finally won one. But don’t you people ever compare this man to Greatest coach ever in New England. 7-1 in championships. Go back and watch Reid coaching decisions couple years ago in the playoffs against the Colts and Titans... just awful. I believe Bell and if the Bills are smart they bring him in just as they intended last year.

• Vomit 2
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

It is very obvious that he took less money to play for KC compared to what the Bills and Dolphins offered. No one knows what Reid promised him. Could it be possible that Reid only signed him to keep the Bills or some other contender from signing him? Clearly he was promise a certain role and the coach did something completely different. As for over- rated Andy Reid, how many playoff games has this man lost with horrible coaching decisions. Yes he finally won one. But don’t you people ever compare this man to Greatest coach ever in New England. 7-1 in championships. Go back and watch Reid coaching decisions couple years ago in the playoffs against the Colts and Titans... just awful. I believe Bell and if the Bills are smart they bring him in just as they intended last year.

7 and 1? Can’t tell if you’re talking AFC championships or Super Bowls but those numbers aren’t right in either case.

Bell may well still have some talent left but if you think he’s gonna pop up here or elsewhere and get back to his dominant Steeler years that’s not happening.

Bell was headed for the Hall of Fame, then he decided to sign with the Jets.  His own fault.

I hate when players piss their careers away, solely for money.  The idea should be to get paid whilst enhancing your prospects.  At the very least, a lateral move.

Edited by Chicken Boo

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Can his ego take the OP mangling his name? 🤔

We are all just talking about Bell, but it is obvious we are all talking about the wrong ex-Steeler.  The OP was talking about Levon Kirkland the former LB and he made the wrong choice to retire years ago.

If he was talking about Bell and mangled his name - he would of come back and corrected the title - a simple fix that would have moved the thread along, but leaving it as Levon - me must be talking about someone else.

🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

We are all just talking about Bell, but it is obvious we are all talking about the wrong ex-Steeler.  The OP was talking about Levon Kirkland the former LB and he made the wrong choice to retire years ago.

If he was talking about Bell and mangled his name - he would of come back and corrected the title - a simple fix that would have moved the thread along, but leaving it as Levon - me must be talking about someone else.

🤦‍♂️

Kirkland certainly exhibited a business savvy in his post NFL career by bringing all those second tier products to Costco.  Le'Veon Bell should have been considering life after football. 🤔

😁

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Levon is a daddy!! Congrats!! Sign him ASAP. #hungryandhumble

https://www.outkick.com/leveon-bells-6th-baby-mama-is-furious-unloads-on-running-back/

He was always patient letting the play develop and bursting through the hole. 

weve had our fill of baby mommas 

a decade isn't long enough for a repeat 

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Levon is a daddy!! Congrats!! Sign him ASAP. #hungryandhumble

https://www.outkick.com/leveon-bells-6th-baby-mama-is-furious-unloads-on-running-back/

He was always patient letting the play develop and bursting through the hole. 

Seems like a respectable young woman.  At least her kid is wrapped up in Dior.

Did he call her a "dirty alley girl"?  A "BUM" (5 times)?  A "waste of life"? "Dumb, dirty n broke"?  "Worthless"?

No?  

Levon needs to step up his game.  There is a man who may be able to help--a well known "mentor" of RBs who's not busy right now!

On 6/15/2021 at 5:22 PM, T master said:

What a ass hat the dude basically calls one of the most respected coaches in the league a liar while he's looking for a job man him & AB were made for each other but just like AB you know some one will give him a shot and he still won't be happy they need to just need to leave these kinds of players to the curb .

Seriously. Dissing Andy Reid will not win you any friends or sympathy.

On 6/18/2021 at 3:54 AM, Rochesterfan said:

🤦‍♂️

Is he the same poster who thinks the name is "Gred Rousseau?!" :-)

On 6/13/2021 at 8:29 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Who is Levon?

He must be "Gred" Rousseau's relative?

Edited by chongli

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.