Hey Levon... You made the wrong choice

kirkwoodus13

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

Le’Veon Bell: I have a right to how I feel about Andy Reid because of what he said to me

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/13/leveon-bell-i-have-a-right-to-how-i-feel-about-andy-reid-because-of-what-he-said-to-me/

Creates a problem by airing his PERSONAL PROBLEM on social media and then getting all fluffy about the response

This guy feeds and waters his own personal Herd of Drama Llamas which he keeps in a custom built Drama Llama Barn

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He's slow and his running style would lead to nothing, but a terrible ypc. He liked to come to the LOS at about half speed behind that Pittsburgh OL and then jump through a hole. If he tried that mess behind our OL then it would be tfl, after tfl, after tfl by the opposing defenses. One top of this, he looked washed up in NJ before he even went to KC. He got his $$$ and that was all he was worried about. 

• Like (+1) 3

Whether or not he's now washed-up aside, does anyone actually think that after chafing under Reid he's going to suddenly enjoy playing for McDermott, who cut his NFL teeth under Reid and has acknowledged publicly how much Reid influenced him as a coach?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Levon left 14 million dollars on the table (that he will never recoup) with the Steelers. Apparently he doesn't  " like his money" as much as Elton John thought he did. Or just maybe,  -- he & his agent are not very bright.

• Like (+1) 1

I never seen a player so inadvertently destroy his career the way "Levin" has other than Antonio Brown (from a legit #1 to the 4th or 5th option on a loaded Bucanneers squad.) There's nothing about this guy I like as far as his attitude goes. That Steelers team was full of crybabies & narcissistic personalities. On the other hand, IF Buffalo somehow ended up w/ him, (which he undoubtedly won't) I can't deny that a tiny piece of me would be kind of excited. 😐

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

He's slow and his running style would lead to nothing, but a terrible ypc. He liked to come to the LOS at about half speed behind that Pittsburgh OL and then jump through a hole. If he tried that mess behind our OL then it would be tfl, after tfl, after tfl by the opposing defenses. One top of this, he looked washed up in NJ before he even went to KC. He got his $$$ and that was all he was worried about. 

yeah, if people think they are frustrated with Singletary dancing in the hole sometimes  they’d rip their hair out with him…  

• Agree 1

He was a great back from 2014-17 but from 2018 till now has been out produced by Singletary. Bell vs Singletary in 2019 was an interesting comparison but Singletary was better last year and there is no reason to believe Bell just needs a better situation because he was in KC and did not much.

LOL

That's my reaction. I don't think he would have worked out well with this team if Andy Reid is too tough for him. 

Our RB (Singletary) is working with a speed coach trying to get faster and now looks like someone from a terminator movie. Total dedication, 100% commitment. Who knows if you can actually get faster, but if you can, he will. 

Then there's Le'Veon... the guy who has a problem with every team he's on. I'll give him a pass with Gase, who might be insane, but Tomlin and now Reid?

Maybe he should have taken the big $$ from the Steelers and not sat out an entire season? Instead, he sits out a year and comes back slow as molasses and (allegedly) not wanting to put the work in. He was so bad with the Jets that it was pathetic. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.