Hey Levon... You made the wrong choice

kirkwoodus13

This man should be a Bill right now.. it’s no secret the Bills were extremely interested in signing him but he choose the easy road for a championship. He is better than every back we have right now. He needs carries and reps. His pass protection/blocking has always been excellent. He runs route like a receiver. The only question is his health and the fact that he sign to play with the JETS and Adam Gase. He is perfect for this scheme. Bring this man in and let him compete to be that Number 1 and only lead back. We need a back that can make the defense respect our running game . Two third round pick and a wash up Brieda is not going to get it done. Please Ring the Bell Mr. Beane

• Vomit 11
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 14

28 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Not the worst idea, I would actually be on board except apparently he burned bridges on his way out of KC and I think McDermott looks down on stuff like that.

He also looked kinda washed in KC.

I think there’s a decent chance this dude is cooked.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

20 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He also looked kinda washed in KC.

I think there’s a decent chance this dude is cooked.

I agree.  That’s said.  I don’t think it would be a bad idea to bring him in, work him out and let our coaches decide after spending some time with him

• Agree 2

I'll take the bait. Nope. Levon Belle has averaged about 3.6 ypc since 2017. Old Leveen Balogna will never put up another 100 yard rushing day in the NFL ever again, bank it. 

I'm not a member of the RB is a dime a dozen crowd, but you got to go young at least. Lamnian Belg might be the worst RB signing I can possibly think of right now.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Le'Veon Bell is most likely going to sign with the Dolphins. You heard it here first

I don't know if his ego can take it but he'd be a possible upgrade as a change of pace back for the Titans behind Henry.

Le'Veon,  Levon, Leave On, whatever, had a limited run until money became the only issue, he got his as they say, he decided playing hurt too much and took too much time (not his fault it was them coaches who don't know sheet).

He may be the big man in his neighborhood, but in the NFL he is done like dinner. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.