Travis Kelce says this team is neck and neck with the Chiefs .. the Browns

5 minutes ago, Process said:

He was at a Browns charity event. Maybe that's why they came up?

My god bills fans can be insufferable sometimes.

🤦‍♂️

I can’t believe that every player in the NFL doesn’t think the Bills are the best team in history! Bulletin board material!

• Like (+1) 2

On the one hand the Browns roster is full of highly rated draft picks and a solid Oline.

On the other hand they haven't finished higher than a third place finish and regularly avoid difficult schedules. They finished last regular.season with a negative point differential.

Kelce is a Ohio native saying nice things at a charity event. The opener will tell a different story I think.

Edited by Seoulofstone

Titans we’re a winner this off season?  Their defense is very bad.  I think everyone is a bit too high on the browns but they will be good if mayfield doesn’t stink up the joint. For the browns I sorta don’t see the long term plan as well as I do for us. How much are they prepared to pay mayfield when he wins another first round playoff game?  Also love that the north and west get to beat up on each other this year. 

39 minutes ago, Process said:

He was at a Browns charity event. Maybe that's why they came up?

My god bills fans can be insufferable sometimes.

🤦‍♂️

Does it really bother you that much?

The guy just posted something a Kansas City player said.

56 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

He can see them and the Chiefs going back and forth in the playoffs

in the meantime McDermott is posting this in 200 font Times New Roman on the bulletin board.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/13/travis-kelce-browns-are-contenders-neck-and-neck-with-chiefs-in-the-afc/#comments

Damn, a lot of people seem to think that adding Julio Jones has vaulted the Titans past the Bills, Ravens, Browns, etc.

Delusional.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

He can see them and the Chiefs going back and forth in the playoffs

in the meantime McDermott is posting this in 200 font Times New Roman on the bulletin board.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/13/travis-kelce-browns-are-contenders-neck-and-neck-with-chiefs-in-the-afc/#comments

They came a lot closer to beating the Chiefs than we did.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5