Josh Allen's puppy

Beerball

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.317b8fff53af549431f20c5717b745b1.png

Look at that little face! 

Who could resist that face!

Am I a bad person if I say puppies are actually cuter than babies? 

Almost looks like a diaper there. I’m probably sensitive since our 8 month old pup went into heat the day after blood work to be spayed. Three weeks of serious heat and diapers surprised even the vet for the first time around. Surgery moved to post NC mountain trip this summer. 

Just now, Augie said:

Am I a bad person if I say puppies are actually cuter than babies? 

Imma leave that one...just backing out of the room on tiptoe...nothing to see here...

Just now, Augie said:

Almost looks like a diaper there. I’m probably sensitive since our 8 month old pup went into heat the day after blood work to be spayed. Three weeks of serious heat and diapers surprised even the vet for the first time around. Surgery moved to post NC mountain trip this summer. 

I don't think she's anywhere near 8 months old, but I think that's a shaved spot probably from spay surgery.    I'm pretty sure I see a suture knot there.

• Agree 1

On 6/13/2021 at 9:25 AM, Beerball said:

You should consider googling silver lab. They are adorable pups/dogs. Sky is most def not a whinereiner.

The name Sky is a nod to Allen’s college days in Big Sky Country.

Weimaraner 

“The Weimaraner was a jealously guarded secret for many years among the German aristocracy, but good specimens began arriving in America by the late 1920s. The breed’s U.S. popularity as a pet and hunting dog took off in the 1950s, with such celebrity owners as President Eisenhower and movie star Grace Kelly. The breed received another boost from photographer and artist William Wegman, who became world famous for his Weimaraner portraits”

7 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Weimaraner 

“The Weimaraner was a jealously guarded secret for many years among the German aristocracy, but good specimens began arriving in America by the late 1920s. The breed’s U.S. popularity as a pet and hunting dog took off in the 1950s, with such celebrity owners as President Eisenhower and movie star Grace Kelly. The breed received another boost from photographer and artist William Wegman, who became world famous for his Weimaraner portraits”

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Josh should be worried about studying his playbook instead of playing with a puppy.  I’m not sure if he’s dedicated.

The puppy is the LEAST of my worries! 

Edited by Augie

17 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Josh should be worried about studying his playbook instead of playing with a puppy.  I’m not sure if he’s dedicated.

You need to grasp the puppy dynamics in the typical household. 

Josh's girlfriend now dotes on the puppy and takes the puppy around to meet all her girlfriends and get loved on.  She posts on Instagram about missing the puppy when they spend 12 hrs away from her.   This changes the whole dynamic of wanting to keep the girlfriend happy with evenings out/vacation trips vs. training, studying the playbook, and watching video.  

Allen now is free to train long and hard while the puppy entertains his girlfriend, with occasional breaks to toss a ball, teach the puppy to shake hands, or walk to the beach with the GF and pup.  As long as Josh doesn't get jealous of the puppy-doting, it's All Good

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/stories/brittwilll/2622349787671907508/

Yes, gorgeous, I missed you terribly (the puppy, not Josh's girl)

On 7/7/2021 at 5:30 PM, T master said:

Why post something with a link to that you have to sign up for just to read it ? 

I posted some screen captures as well, but I don't know how to pull a video out of Instagram and post it as a file.

I would if I could - I know it can be done.

Just ignore if that bothers you and you don't want to Instagram - I believe you can ignore a thread.

• 8 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.