Josh Allen's puppy

Beerball

I had to go back a second time and check, but there is a dog in the story…..

Some poor writing/editing as well (“who they have been together since their high school days in California”), but who am I to have high standards?  🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Augie said:

I had to go back a second time and check, but there is a dog in the story…..

Some poor writing/editing as well (“who they have been together since their high school days in California”), but who am I to have high standards?  🤷‍♂️

welp, there goes that Pulitzer nomination for this article. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Beerball said:

You should consider googling silver lab. They are adorable pups/dogs. Sky is most def not a whinereiner.

The name Sky is a nod to Allen’s college days in Big Sky Country.

Thanks for the tip.

I did google "Silver Lab" and came up with information from the AKC - in short 3 colors of labs yellow, black and chocolate.

https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/labrador-retriever/

So... Google says - Weimaraner 🧐

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Why didn't they get a goat? 🤔

image.thumb.jpeg.7e138f5ec9d2c4a80324ad84359d89a5.jpeg

Because Josh is the G.O.A.T. in that family.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Thanks for the tip.

I did google "Silver Lab" and came up with information from the AKC - in short 3 colors of labs yellow, black and chocolate.

They are nothing alike. Because it is not recognized by the AKC has no bearing on whether the dogs exist.

They do exist.

8 minutes ago, Beerball said:

They are nothing alike. Because it is not recognized by the AKC has no bearing on whether the dogs exist.

They do exist.

I can call a Sheltie a Colie but it doesn't make it so...

220px-Shetland_Sheepdog_and_Rough_Collie

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Thanks for the tip.

https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/labrador-retriever/

So... Google says - Weimaraner 🧐

Because Josh is the G.O.A.T. in that family.

And yet there is white, red/fox, and silver as well.

Edited by Warcodered

3 hours ago, Beerball said:

You should consider googling silver lab. They are adorable pups/dogs. Sky is most def not a whinereiner.

The name Sky is a nod to Allen’s college days in Big Sky Country.

Silver labs aren't considered legitimate Labrador Retrievers.   They can be registered and compete in AKC events like obedience or field trials but they can't be shown in the breeding conformation classes. They were only allowed to be registered as chocolate labs because the earliest dogs with this color were presented for registration with the AKC before the advent of DNA parentage testing, so there was no proof that the dogs weren't purebred.  See the statement from the Labrador Retriever Club here: Silver Labs.

Josh Allen went to Wyoming not Montana.

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Silver labs aren't considered legitimate Labrador Retrievers.   They can be registered and compete in AKC events like obedience or field trials but they can't be shown in the breeding conformation classes. They were only allowed to be registered as chocolate labs because the earliest dogs with this color were presented for registration with the AKC before the advent of DNA parentage testing, so there was no proof that the dogs weren't purebred.  See the statement from the Labrador Retriever Club here: Silver Labs.

Those bastards!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CommonCents said:

The exclusion of anything Bills related in the name is a clear sign of a contract dispute. He is going to hold out and force a trade to the Brooklyn Nets. 

I am not sure the Bills should offer him a contract extension, this shows a serious lack of commitment to the team.

13 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Never mind all that...did the 'Dream Team' (what's left of them) at all influence the AKC?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.