What piece of Bills memorabilia would you love to have?

19 hours ago, slipkid said:
23 hours ago, Beerball said:

A Kiko Alonso jersey would be nice.

19 hours ago, slipkid said:

I have one somewhere. You can have it if I can find it.

All that trouble and you’re just gonna give it away? You should at least get market value for it…

Edited by transient
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, sirebors said:

This football.... 

My all time favorite Bills game.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=651479028745109&_rdr

I've mentioned on this board previously. I flew down to this game with a buddy, we were in this end zone surrounded by the Jills who traveled to cheer on the Bills. Lot of high fives and hugs with them after this play. 🙂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Beerball said:

😂

😱

🤬

I remembered where it is! Seriously, message me if you want it. I recall it was a hot item for about a month. Now? The shipping cost feels close to “fair market value.” I believe it’s a medium, but I have to get home to check.

56 minutes ago, slipkid said:

I remembered where it is! Seriously, message me if you want it. I recall it was a hot item for about a month. Now? The shipping cost feels close to “fair market value.” I believe it’s a medium, but I have to get home to check.

You should at least ask to be recompensed for the grass stained jeans. 

6 hours ago, Patience said:

The original correspondence from Ralph Wilson confirming that he was "in with Buffalo" with his new AFL franchise.  I believe it was a fax.  

Nonsense.  Do you know what a fax would have cost in those days?  First class letter would have been four cents.

DISCLAIMER: Just maintaining the 'Ralph is cheap' narrative.  In terms of philanthropy and charity, he was a generous individual.

On 6/11/2021 at 8:36 PM, BUFFALOBART said:

When that LONG piece of the goal post went over the top level, it scared the crap out of me! (I was worried about the people below)

You and me both!!!  AMAZING no one got hurt from that!!!!

• Agree 1

On 6/11/2021 at 9:43 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

This is anything attainable or unattainable or even very miscellaneous or random.

For me, Steve Christie's right shoe that he kicked the FG in the Greatest Comeback.

A Super Bowl championship ring