What piece of Bills memorabilia would you love to have?

one of the game balls from the super bowl run and the playoff comeback win over Houston signed by xxxx...

anything signed by one of Bills HOF-ers...Smith, Kelly, Thomas, Joe D, etc

replica trophy from the AFL championships of the 1960s cuz thats all we got for being top dog sorry to say...needs updating to say the least

I went to the last game at the rockpile (21-21 tie against the Lions) but being a kid did not realize I should have taken something with me from the ole gal...sigh

Edited by First Round Bust
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Nothing. I stopped collecting anything all together waste of time & money. 

After doing some serious downsizing when I moved I leaned towards this also.  I still have a few items that are tastefully displayed however.  No need to remove all of my past and passions.  But I agree collecting tons of "stuff" is problematic at best, major issues at worst.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

A piece of the goal post that I helped tear down that got sent over the top bleachers after being passed around the lower bowl.....

I actually had a 3 ft section of that (the top part with the flag). We helped cut it up in the parking lot with a hack saw (NOT EASY!).

But then.... I got pulled over on the way home and the cops took it. They let me off with a warning of stolen property - meanwhile I'm sure it's in some cop's man-cave right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

The game ball from September 11th, 1960.  It was supposed to be a home game, but played at the Polo Grounds in Manhattan against the New York Titans.  The first game of the current Buffalo Bills.  A close second would be the first game if the original Buffalo Bills in 1946, and had it not been for George Halas for blocking us in 1949 to the original NFL, we would have a history much longer than the foolish 8.

Im guessing no one has that one, but a boy can dream.  There are certainly lots of other fun stuff like a piece of the goal post from the Bills/Jets in 88 when I was one of the idiots for all of 7-8 seconds on that post before climbed over and trampled on once pulled off as that was a great personal moment for me seeing us win the East in 88.  Thanks for the memory Smerlas.

Royal, nice topic bud.  I’d love to hear others as it dates some of us.  I wasn’t alive in 60, but it would be great to have on the mantle even if to give to my Dad until he passes and then hand it down to my sons at my unfortunate (or to some this board fortunate 🤪🏈) demise.  Hopefully that’s a very long time for all of us.

20 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I actually had a 3 ft section of that (the top part with the flag). We helped cut it up in the parking lot with a hack saw (NOT EASY!).

But then.... I got pulled over on the way home and the cops took it. They let me off with a warning of stolen property - meanwhile I'm sure it's in some cop's man-cave right now.

DAYAM!!!!!  UNREAL you got nabbed!  I know the next week they were selling parts of the posts for a small fortune - or at least at the time for me it was a small fortune!  Ya I gotta believe it is in that cops or some other ones basement along with the story of you shitting bricks and getting off with a warning....

• Haha (+1) 1

The very rare game worn Vontae Davis jersey. Only 1.5 in existence.

The wet mat Kevin Kolb slipped on

The first synthetic marital aid ever tossed onto an NFL field

Roscoe Parrish's gloves from the 6-3 game

I have a list.  These are just from top of mind.

*no adult toy slang allowed on this board.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Any part of Chris Conte's grass-stained uniform after Fred gave him the stiff-arm from hell.

I was at that game. Amazing! Huge Bills fan attendance. 

I have a signed Thurman jersey. 

It would be cool to get Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith as well. 

I was not born but a Cookie Gilchrist jersey would be awesome.

I have a signed ball from the 1980 team. Real pen ink - not something that was mass produced.  Butler, Cribbs, Ferguson, Smerlas, Williams, Haslett, Freeland and Nixon and even Mickemeyer are all on there.

• Like (+1) 1