Josina Anderson - Bills still looking to improve TE position

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

ya think? anyone who spends 5 min on this board could have told JA that.

Beane pretty much said it after the KC playoff  game that no team needed a game plan to stop Bills' tight ends. And Hollister doesnt really move the needle as of now.

With Kyle Pitts joining the Falcons, I think Hayden Hurst, more than Zach Ertz, might be in play for the Bills.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Beane pretty much said it after the KC playoff  game that no team needed a game plan to stop Bills' tight ends. And Hollister doesnt really move the needle as of now.

With Kyle Pitts joining the Falcons, I think Hayden Hurst, more than Zach Ertz, might be in play for the Bills.

I like the Hurst idea....cheaper....younger...but neither he nor Ertz is a great blocker

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

If the bills are interested in trading for him, then I wonder what’s the hold up. The asking price, whether or not ertz wants to be here, or his contract. I mean he can’t be worth more than a 5th at this point. 

Definitely asking price. I would also say contract. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Maybe they always planned to do the deal in June once they created cap space. This is probably the most likely scenario. I mean Ertz started following Buffalo Bills and Josh Allen . I'm guessing this has been done for a while. 

I think Sweeney is going to Philly as part of the trade as well. 

8 minutes ago, eball said:

Color me skeptical of Josina having any inside info on the Bills. 

She may have a hairdresser with an opinion? Our Bills don’t spill the beans like Rex did. 

NOT saying Ertz will never be a Bill, just that her conversation was speculation. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

She may have a hairdresser with an opinion? Our Bills don’t spill the beans like Rex did. 

NOT saying Ertz will never be a Bill, just that her conversation was speculation. 

She could be getting the info from the Eagles or the Ertz camp. 

Doesn't necessarily have to come from Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DJB said:

She could be getting the info from the Eagles or the Ertz camp. 

Doesn't necessarily have to come from Buffalo 

Very true, indeed. There’s just so much we don’t know. It could have happened already if it was agreed to. Or, are we waiting for him to get cut due to his cost and we save some cap space. Either way, I trust our FO to be smart, and make us better. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Hurst would be fantastic!

• Like (+1) 2