This Could Scare the Pi$$ Out of Depends

WotAGuy

https://www.cnet.com/news/this-company-sells-jeans-designed-to-make-it-look-like-you-wet-yourself/

Ever spilled something on your pants while out in public? Ever thought to yourself, "Sure, it might seem like I peed myself, but my pants actually look kind of cool now. I'm just gonna own this." Then maybe Wet Pants Denim is for you. If what it says is on the level, the company sells jeans designed to make it seem like you lost a battle with your bladder.  

Edited by WotAGuy

• WotAGuy changed the title to This Could Scare the Pi$$ Out of Depends
1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

https://www.cnet.com/news/this-company-sells-jeans-designed-to-make-it-look-like-you-wet-yourself/

Ever spilled something on your pants while out in public? Ever thought to yourself, "Sure, it might seem like I peed myself, but my pants actually look kind of cool now. I'm just gonna own this." Then maybe Wet Pants Denim is for you. If what it says is on the level, the company sells jeans designed to make it seem like you lost a battle with your bladder.  

They are missing a great opportunity if they don’t have a matching cologne! 

17 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

How do I get off of this planet?

"When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show.  When you are born in the USA, you're given a front row seat."

-George Carlin

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.