Who is your main DARK HORSE this season for the BILLS?

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

My Dark Horse was our lowly 6th rd pick Jack Anderson.  No not an all pro but for a 6th rounder, i think he can be a starting guard or even tackle or center in the NFL for years.

That's a bold choice. I can't see him being anything more than a Practice Squad player this season. He was our last draft choice in the 7th Round in a Draft where we took 2 other Offensive Lineman. 

We generally only keep 9 Offensive Lineman. Dawkins, Ford, Morse, Feliciano, Williams, Brown, and Doyle are absolute locks. And I'd put Lamp, Boettger, and Bates above him as well.

He'd have to have one helluva undeniable training camp and preseason. Even then - Dane Jackson (last year's 7th Rounder) did that and still ended up on the Practice Squad in a much less crowded field at CB last season.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

That's a bold choice. I can't see him being anything more than a Practice Squad player this season. He was our last draft choice in the 7th Round in a Draft where we took 2 other Offensive Lineman. 

We generally only keep 9 Offensive Lineman. Dawkins, Ford, Morse, Feliciano, Williams, Brown, and Doyle are absolute locks. And I'd put Lamp, Boettger, and Bates above him as well.

He'd have to have one helluva undeniable training camp and preseason. Even then - Dane Jackson (last year's 7th Rounder) did that and still ended up on the Practice Squad in a much less crowded field at CB last season.

Yes it is a bold choice, that is what I was aiming for in a "dark horse".

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Phillips was a second round draft pick.

I said journeymen, late rounders, and guys who were turning on their way to becoming busts. The guy never had more than 2 sacks a season the 5 or so years he was w/ Miami. Then he came here and put up 9 or 10 I can't remember. 

On 6/10/2021 at 11:22 AM, Kwai San said:

I am firmly in the AJE camp.....my hope is he takes a HUGE leap with the proper conditioning and training camp under his belt.....

Agree, I think he will make a lot of plays this year. D. Jackson also I'm excited about. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I don't see how a better front 7 is going to make Levi better at covering WR's.  

If the front seven is getting consistent pressure on the QB-- giving him less time in the pocket, forcing him to throw sooner, limiting his reads, forcing him out of the pocket, etc.-- it shortens the field, causes the QB to not see open receivers, less time for receivers to get separation. That certainly makes the CBs' jobs easier. It's a lot easier to cover a receiver for four seconds than ten seconds, right?

This is basic stuff. I feel like you're trying to make a different point.

• Agree 1

Hollister will be the Bills top TE and top 15 in the league. 

~50 rec.   >500 yds.  5 tds

Obada is my defensive pick

On 6/18/2021 at 12:59 PM, Fan in San Diego said:

My Dark Horse is Emanuel Sanders , we don't know if he is any good.

Speak for yourself

I know he's good.

• Like (+1) 1

Reid Ferguson - you can't undersell the value of a top-notch long snapper. We are so fortunate to have the highest paid long snapper in the league -- only kidding. Seriously - I agree with those who mention Hollister. He gives us a viable opportunity to diversify our WR centric offense. He may prove to be a very productive weapon for Josh Allen & give opposing defenses something different to worry about in 2021.