Sumbody in The Windy City not happy about Mitch Trubisky!

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Trubisky was a long time starter who won a lot of games. He has good stats. Peterman was horrible in every game he ever played.

Two words:  The Snow Game

• Like (+1) 1

I have not been impressed by the coaching in Chicago. I happen to believe that the coaching in Buffalo is significantly better. The fact that Trubisky signed to be in Buffalo with no chance to compete for a starting job tells me that he and his agent view a year with the Bills will make him a much better player.  It will be interesting to see if there are noticeable improvements in Trubisky's game.   

• Agree 1

After suffering through such a long drought era of Bills football, we have a legitimate Super Bowl contending team, a top GM/HC combo, a top 10, maybe even top 5 QB in the league who is just starting his career, and now QBs sign here as backups to benefit from working with Bills offensive coaches and rehab their image/career...

It's truly amazing what Beane and McDermott have built here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Kwai San said:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2021/6/9/22526468/practice-continues-to-make-mitch-trubisky-perfect-this-time-in-buffalo-matt-nagy-bears-josh-allen

Wow!  Who who peed in this guys wheaties?  Interesting the venom he has towards Mitch.....altho in his favor we have all seen many a Camp Warrior only to see nada on the Sunday's that count.

Mods please delete if this was already posted......I searched and didn't see anything.....

Maybe Mitch refused to motorboat their Jugs machine?:wub:

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Trubisky was a long time starter who won a lot of games. He has good stats. Peterman was horrible in every game he ever played.

It doesn't matter. B*tching about a player is not a good look. B*itching about an explayer is even worse.

4 hours ago, Kwai San said:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2021/6/9/22526468/practice-continues-to-make-mitch-trubisky-perfect-this-time-in-buffalo-matt-nagy-bears-josh-allen

Wow!  Who who peed in this guys wheaties?  Interesting the venom he has towards Mitch.....altho in his favor we have all seen many a Camp Warrior only to see nada on the Sunday's that count.

Mods please delete if this was already posted......I searched and didn't see anything.....

Someone should define "backup QB" to Mr Morrissey. I have no idea why he is so bitter towards Trubisky. He didn't work out for the Bears but he was a stand up guy, didnt complain about the staff or FO and worked hard. Difficult to understand the reporter's obsession cos of which he closely followed reports about the Bills' OTAs and proceeding to bash Trubisky

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Someone should define "backup QB" to Mr Morrissey. I have no idea why he is so bitter towards Trubisky. He didn't work out for the Bears but he was a stand up guy, didnt complain about the staff or FO and worked hard. Difficult to understand the reporter's obsession cos of which he closely followed reports about the Bills' OTAs and proceeding to bash Trubisky

Maybe the just the name....Morrissey, explains it all......

Trubisky is light years ahead of Peterman. Mitch is an NFL caliber QB. Nate is snot. 

BUTT...

The writer has a point in his connection that in practice guys like them can excel because there is no real rush and the game is 3/4 speed. Both of those guys had trouble with the game at full speed and the pressure on.

Nate was historically bad, Mitch was extraordinarily average. But there is definitely a connection to be made about practice all stars not being able to do that when all the literal and mental pressure is on. 

5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Trubisky is light years ahead of Peterman. Mitch is an NFL caliber QB. Nate is snot. 

BUTT...

The writer has a point in his connection that in practice guys like them can excel because there is no real rush and the game is 3/4 speed. Both of those guys had trouble with the game at full speed and the pressure on.

Nate was historically bad, Mitch was extraordinarily average. But there is definitely a connection to be made about practice all stars not being able to do that when all the literal and mental pressure is on. 

Right, but no one is claiming otherwise. He's seeing reports of a good practice and building a strawman argument.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

People who write words about sports write articles to incite people, not to contribute value. 

Every time you get upset about something like this, they win. 

...which is fine. The guy's just making a living. He's not the enemy, or anything. It's not like he's writing for the Boston Globe.

• Haha (+1) 3

I read this early this morning and kind of thought to myself, “This guy carries baggage for a LONG time.” Kind of kookie to me. 

My hope is Mitch let’s go of whatever has been on his shoulders this year and doesn’t have to play a single down save mop-up duty. 

After that, I hope he moves to an NFC team and wipes the Bears out…and then loses to the Bills in the SB. 

Shrinks make good money for a reason. This author needs to go posthaste. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kwai San said:

4 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

To be fair, the same thing happened here with Peterman

He appears to be talking about P5t5rman

he was the greatest practice player in the history of practice

Although I think Trubisky probably can make throws our ex-QB cannot make in ptractice.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Two words:  The Snow Game

I'm the reason Peterman's only decent game was the snow game.  I was in the hospital for that game & didn't see a down.  In Peterman's other 3 starts I was at 2 of them (LA & Balt) and watched the other game on TV.  Peterman just couldn't play well if he knew I was watching.😄

Here's a funny story about the snow game-after the game I took my phone & was listening to the WGR postgame show in the post surgical recovery area at Albany Med where it's one big room with particians between beds. A nurse yelled at me that it was on too loud & to turn it down because it could be bothering the other patients.  

• Like (+1) 1