The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The funny thing is, their silence means they likely do not agree with the violent murders...But it’s just not a hill they want to waste energy on because it doesn’t benefit their ideological narrative in any way...

So the “liberals” will just allow the conservatives or moderates to fight this war, while they sit back and wait for an incident they can blame on white supremacy or MAGA people...

Yeah, haven't heard a single one of them condemn it.  Instead we get stupid jokes about it being "self defense."

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You must way younger than I thought. This has been going on for decades. It’s only now that they’ve completely ‘jumped the shark’. 

I meant they jumped the shark under Barry.

• Like (+1) 1

UNEXPECTEDLY: ABC/NBC Most Concerned With How Omicron Variant Hurts Biden’s Agenda.

With the emergence of the new Omicron Covid variant out of South Africa that’s reportedly more transmissible than Delta, the liberal media’s initial reaction on Sunday was to fret for the future – not in terms of how it could hurt people, but how it could hurt President Biden’s agenda. ABC’s Good Morning America worried about the midterm elections and NBC’s Sunday Today wanted Biden to “use the bully pulpit” against Republicans.

ABC congressional correspondent Rachel Scott was filling in as co-anchor of GMA when she asked deputy political director Averi Harper about how the new variant could be a wet blanket for Biden. “Nearly 150 days ago the President said we were closer to declaring independence from the virus. Now we see this new Covid variant. How much of a challenge does this pose for the President,” she wondered.

“[W]e saw the markets took a nosedive on Friday all because of the omicron variant. So, I would say this poses a significant challenge to the Biden administration, particularly on the economic front,” warned Harper.

Her biggest concern was reserved for how Omicron could damage Biden’s and Democrats’ chances in the midterms[.]

Flashbacks to early March of 2020:

● Chuck Todd: Coronavirus Can Be to Trump Like Iran Hostages Were to Carter.

● ‘She’s actually smiling:’ MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and guest discuss coronavirus that could become ‘Trump’s Katrina.’

Which dovetails nicely with this quote from Mickey Kaus in 2005: “In short, Katrina gives them a way to talk about Iraq without talking about Iraq. No wonder Gwen Ifill smiles the ‘inner smile.’”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2021/11/28/abcnbc-most-concerned-how-omicron-variant-hurts-bidens

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/03/08/todd-coronavirus-can-be-trump-iran-hostages-were-carter

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/03/07/shes-actually-smiling-msnbcs-nicolle-wallace-and-guest-discuss-coronavirus-that-could-become-trumps-katrina/

Just think of the media as Democratic Party operatives with bylines, and it all makes sense.

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What’s missing here?

That a black racist, who claimed he wanted to take out as many white people as possible, was driving the car? 👍

CNN- racist news coverage America can depend on...🤣

Edited by JaCrispy

On 11/26/2021 at 7:23 PM, SoCal Deek said:

You must way younger than I thought. This has been going on for decades. It’s only now that they’ve completely ‘jumped the shark’. 

Didn’t they used to call CNN The Clinton news network? Then there was extreme righty’s like Rush Limbaugh same thing… 

“While this testimony made front-page headlines, it seems conservative news outlets are choosing to stay quiet.

Conservative news outlet Breitbart has not published a single article about the surfacing accusations mounting against Trump.

Far-right outlets, such as Gateway Pundit, have even chosen to publish articles surrounding the Maxwell trial while conveniently leaving Trump's name out of it.

Other conservatives, such as far-right personality Jack Posobiec, have chosen to flat-out call the testimony "fake news."

Fake news says Jack but guess who is not under oath? Jack!

I’m sure @Doc and @B-Mancan spin; I mean “correct” the record.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

“While this testimony made front-page headlines, it seems conservative news outlets are choosing to stay quiet.

Conservative news outlet Breitbart has not published a single article about the surfacing accusations mounting against Trump.

Far-right outlets, such as Gateway Pundit, have even chosen to publish articles surrounding the Maxwell trial while conveniently leaving Trump's name out of it.

Other conservatives, such as far-right personality Jack Posobiec, have chosen to flat-out call the testimony "fake news."

Fake news says Jack but guess who is not under oath? Jack!

I’m sure @Doc and @B-Mancan spin; I mean “correct” the record.

Pretty sure the girl(now woman) in the Maxwell trial said Epstein tried bringing her to Trump when she was 14 and Trump didn't do anything to her

He didn't take the Epstein bait

Edited by Buffalo716

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Pretty sure the girl(now woman) in the Maxwell trial said Epstein tried bringing her to Trump when she was 14 and Trump didn't do anything to her

Feelz over facts...

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I must say I appreciate you being honest about this. Trump for his many flaws has never been shown to be a pedophile. James Patterson wrote a based on truth book about Epstein where Trump banned him from Mar a Lago when it became apparent Epstein was a pedophile years before the government got involved. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I saw in addition to knowing Trump personally Epstein also visited the Clinton White House 17 times!! Maybe he was just there for cigars? 

• Haha (+1) 1