The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

I'm passionate about our country and its future and won't apologize for my approach.

There’s nothing wrong with being passionate. Can you name a few of the specific policies you’d promote in order to protect our country’s future? 

Like I said, my boss. colleague, who has been a lifelong Democrat, had to begrudgingly admit to me that the MSM is liberally slanted and intentionally inflaming the masses for profit and the furthering of the Dem agenda.  He's also calling Joey, who he voted for, an "idiot" because of his numerous failures since taking office.  I've yelled at him for being dumb enough to vote for him and how this was all predictable. 

• Like (+1) 1

ALL THE NEWS THAT FITS THE NARRATIVE: 

Networks Censor Devastating Poll Numbers for Collapsing Biden Presidency.

According to Quinnipiac, the President sits at 40 percent approval. It’s even worse for the Grinnell College poll, showing Biden at just 37 percent approval and 50 percent disapproval. Both are respected polling companies and included in the Real Clear Politics Average of polls. (The new numbers can be found here.)

Again, you wouldn’t know that if you watched ABC, CBS or NBC. It’s not as though Good Morning America’s Jon Karl wasn’t aware of at least one of the polls. He cited Quinnipiac, but only the outfit’s numbers on Donald Trump: “A new poll from Quinnipiac found that 78 percent of Republicans want Donald Trump to be president again in 2024.” That amounted to just 8 seconds on the network.

In contrast, Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo highlighted the bad news on Wednesday, noting, “When asked about the most urgent issues facing America, the top answers were the economy, Covid-19, immigration and health care.” Those are subjects that mostly look bad for Biden.

Mostly?

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2021/10/20/nets-censor-devastating-poll-numbers-collapsing-biden-presidency

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread............

As Florida COVID Cases Plummet, Media Falls Silent.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ari-j-kaufman/2021/10/20/as-florida-covid-cases-plummet-media-falls-silent-n1525537

Reminder:

treacher_on_journalism_10-11-17-1-600x34

Yep, both NY and CA have 2-3 times new daily cases of Florida and not a word anywhere. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/20/2021 at 10:15 AM, BillStime said:

I'm passionate about our country and its future and won't apologize for my approach.

Sorry Billsy, I have to call BS on this one. The only thing you seem to be passionate about is attacking anyone that disagrees with what Twitter tells you to screech about (or anyonethat posts on that other site you hate so much). If you really cared about our country you would take the time to listen to different points of view and engage in honest dialog. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Sorry Billsy, I have to call BS on this one. The only thing you seem to be passionate about is attacking anyone that disagrees with what Twitter tells you to screech about (or anyonethat posts on that other site you hate so much). If you really cared about our country you would take the time to listen to different points of view and engage in honest dialog. 

BS!!!!

Honest dialog with people who bend over backwards defending this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864vf9xdthv06p7dw7vf

And this?

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

And this?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886axaqs3qcgl5nr1azm0

gtfooh

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Back to the thread.

Corrupt Media Censor News of Illegal Who Raped Woman on Philly Train

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2021/10/22/corrupt-media-censor-news-illegal-who-raped-woman-philly-train

The media doesn't take sides......

CNN Accuses GOP of 'Partisan' Redistricting, Ignores Democrat Gerrymandering

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/lydia-switzer/2021/10/22/cnn-accuses-gop-partisan-redistricting-ignores-dem-gerrymandering

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

BS!!!!

Honest dialog with people who bend over backwards defending this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864vf9xdthv06p7dw7vf

And this?

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

And this?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886axaqs3qcgl5nr1azm0

gtfooh

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

This is simply you proving MY point.  Stop with the cowardly memes and engage in some honest conversation, Billsy.  You are like a characiture of a partisan hack.  Grow a pair and engage like a reasonable human instead of a twitterbot.  

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

This is simply you proving MY point.  Stop with the cowardly memes and engage in some honest conversation, Billsy.  You are like a characiture of a partisan hack.  Grow a pair and engage like a reasonable human instead of a twitterbot.  

When you grow up let us all know - thanks

Just now, BillStime said:

Coward? I'm not afraid of you... show where I coward..

I'll wait, precious.

You won't have to wait long. Read literally any of the threads you spam in.  You cowardice lies In your refusal to engage in civil discourse. I can't imagine it's any less pathetic in real life.  Sleep well, cupcake. 

• Thank you (+1) 1