The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Same as it ever was..............

Boom right wing opinion about your posts:

Why, so you can continue to flood this message board with every nonsensical piece of garbage you harvest out of the Twitter sphere? You don’t think people can go on Twitter and read this crap for themselves? Copying and pasting is NOT the purpose of a message board. Try offering something of value, or a slightly well reasoned adult worthy opinion once in a while and you’ll watch my standard bored to death response change. Ready, set, go! “

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Does it bother you that your network lied?   “ they shouldn’t have done that”

Rogan went ground and pound here with Dr. G.  When the good doc tried to stand up and laugh it off, Rogan persisted, returned him to the mat, and commenced to wearing him down.  When Dr G tried to blame the feds, Rogan returned to his actions and the actions of the networks.  He would not be deterred. 

Rogan “I can afford people medicine, m#$&$#-f&$#@er!”. Classic, and the Doc never quite could convince himself to acknowledge the lie.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Rogan went ground and pound here with Dr. G.  When the good doc tried to stand up and laugh it off, Rogan persisted, returned him to the mat, and commenced to wearing him down.  When Dr G tried to blame the feds, Rogan returned to his actions and the actions of the networks.  He would not be deterred. 

Rogan “I can afford people medicine, m#$&$#-f&$#@er!”. Classic, and the Doc never quite could convince himself to acknowledge the lie.  

It is amazing to anyone paying attention. You have this and the Couric thing in the same day, and people still want to trust the MSM , they believe these are isolated incidents. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

It is amazing to anyone paying attention. You have this and the Couric thing in the same day, and people still want to trust the MSM , they believe these are isolated incidents. 

I was going to mention the Couric thing.  

RBG, whether one agrees with her politics or not, is one of the giants of American history.  Her story is incredible and while she obviously stayed on too long, her place in history is secure (unless future generations choose to change it of course). 

Katie Couric is an accomplished and successful person.  I don’t doubt her intellect, tenacity and based on recent stories, her willingness to crush anyone or anything in her way.  At the same time, she’s famous for being able to listen to the voices in the earbud, recite scripts on a teleprompter and do so in a manner that appeals to a large segment of the population. 

To think she felt compelled to protect and censor RGB to save her is outrageous. In a time when we needed voices to be heard, and dialogue, she chose to become the arbiter of what people should hear.   Katie Couric is a footnote  in the pages of history, replaced and replaceable with another talking head in short order.  

Then again, I believe it was Couric who manipulated the 911 call from Geo Zimmerman to change the context of the conversation and wrote it off as a time saver. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was going to mention the Couric thing.  

RBG, whether one agrees with her politics or not, is one of the giants of American history.  Her story is incredible and while she obviously stayed on too long, her place in history is secure (unless future generations choose to change it of course). 

Katie Couric is an accomplished and successful person.  I don’t doubt her intellect, tenacity and based on recent stories, her willingness to crush anyone or anything in her way.  At the same time, she’s famous for being able to listen to the voices in the earbud, recite scripts on a teleprompter and do so in a manner that appeals to a large segment of the population. 

To think she felt compelled to protect and censor RGB to save her is outrageous. In a time when we needed voices to be heard, and dialogue, she chose to become the arbiter of what people should hear.   Katie Couric is a footnote  in the pages of history, replaced and replaceable with another talking head in short order.  

Then again, I believe it was Couric who manipulated the 911 call from Geo Zimmerman to change the context of the conversation and wrote it off as a time saver. 

Can you imagine Couric censoring Trump to make him more palatable? The sad part is she censored RBG because on the left you are pure or you are garbage and RBG despite all the good she did was going to be garbage 

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Can you imagine Couric censoring Trump to make him more palatable? The sad part is she censored RBG because on the left you are pure or you are garbage and RBG despite all the good she did was going to be garbage 

Tim, while I’m a conservative leaning fellow but I don’t like to characterize things in that way. I get what you’re saying and from certain perspectives that’s probably true. 

I recall Savannah Guthrie interviewing Trump early on in the race and she pointed out how poorly he was doing in a poll and asked him about it.  He replied that a very recent NBC poll had him leading the field and wondered why she didn’t mention that?  She was flummoxed and stuttered some answer.  He called her on her bs and that’s the best course of action to follow imo. 

I think we both agree you have to consider the source and the agenda.  I think most reasonable lefty folk would agree as well. 

• Agree 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Tim, while I’m a conservative leaning fellow but I don’t like to characterize things in that way. I get what you’re saying and from certain perspectives that’s probably true. 

I recall Savannah Guthrie interviewing Trump early on in the race and she pointed out how poorly he was doing in a poll and asked him about it.  He replied that a very recent NBC poll had him leading the field and wondered why she didn’t mention that?  She was flummoxed and stuttered some answer.  He called her on her bs and that’s the best course of action to follow imo. 

I think we both agree you have to consider the source and the agenda.  I think most reasonable lefty folk would agree as well. 

looking in on my buddy leonardo. come up for air and visit me in the football threads homey :-)))

m

10 minutes ago, Muppy said:

looking in on my buddy leonardo. come up for air and visit me in the football threads homey :-)))

m

I spend quite a bit of time there but I'm most definitely not an X and O guy.  I try and read folks who are (or seem to be).  I've also become a company man here--I trust Beane and McD to make choices, I don't worry a lick about salary cap, who gets paid or extended, or the play on a particular player.  So, while I read the Edmunds post for example, my sense is that TE is viewed as  very good player by the brain trust for the role he is expected to play.  Stepping back a bit, the Bills have won 19 out of the last 24 games, made it to the AFC Championship and are fun to watch.   I also am becoming a bit more emotional as I get older, I don't want to talk about guys who someone thinks stink, or who should be benched, it seems unproductive and mean-spirited. 

These are good damn times for the Bills faithful, and SB or not, I'm going to try and enjoy them.*

I will though, mock your love of Barry Manilow music and your collection of Michael Bolton vintage vinyl if you like. 

Peace friend.

*The other night, after what seemed like the 15th penalty of the first quarter on the Bills, I said to my son "This game's over." He's a much more rational fan and assured me it wasn't.  I'm a work in progress for sure. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I spend quite a bit of time there but I'm most definitely not an X and O guy.  I try and read folks who are (or seem to be).  I've also become a company man here--I trust Beane and McD to make choices, I don't worry a lick about salary cap, who gets paid or extended, or the play on a particular player.  So, while I read the Edmunds post for example, my sense is that TE is viewed as  very good player by the brain trust for the role he is expected to play.  Stepping back a bit, the Bills have won 19 out of the last 24 games, made it to the AFC Championship and are fun to watch.   I also am becoming a bit more emotional as I get older, I don't want to talk about guys who someone thinks stink, or who should be benched, it seems unproductive and mean-spirited. 

These are good damn times for the Bills faithful, and SB or not, I'm going to try and enjoy them.*

I will though, mock your love of Barry Manilow music and your collection of Michael Bolton vintage vinyl if you like. 

Peace friend.

*The other night, after what seemed like the 15th penalty of the first quarter on the Bills, I said to my son "This game's over." He's a much more rational fan and assured me it wasn't.  I'm a work in progress for sure. 

blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah 

ahem..barry manilow? Now That was LOW homey.......Michael Bolton Vintage bwaahahaahaa

LOL I luv u man :-))))) #Truth

I only snark at folks who can take it I'll cya around GO BILLS!~!~!~!!!!

m

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE NARRATIVE: 

Network blackout on ‘gender fluid’ rape claim in Loudoun school.

Any mention of Loudoun is about the "protest", not about the bathroom.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/network-blackout-on-gender-fluid-rape-claim-in-loudoun-school

Very similar to alternative covid medicines or negative info on the vaccines...can’t have people knowing the full story...and everything needs to be spun against white MAGA country...As BillStime likes to often say- pathetic...👍

”Welcome to the rebellion!”

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1