The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well little guy,

It's the Lincoln Project,

so the answer by any sentient person is................................................No.

I know Bonnie - you don’t have the fortitude to admit that you are owned by the disinformation networks. 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I know Bonnie - you don’t have the fortitude to admit that you are owned by the disinformation networks. 

No.

You know next to nothing, and you assume everything.

Everyone who doesn't agree with you must be in your own little (biased) box.

Oh and bye the bye.

I might have to charge you for your lessons.

PS:

Also I might change my screen name to the Pied Piper with all these "rats" following from thread to thread:

PiedPiper.jpg?strip=all&lossy=1&ssl=1

BillZtime, Tibs, Backto, Guv, 716

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/americans-mourn-the-dead-in-afghanistan-even-as-the-media-move-on

WELL, THESE DAYS “THE MEDIA” AND “AMERICANS” ARE DISJOINT SETS: 

Americans mourn the dead in Afghanistan, even as the media move on. 

“Many in the media mistakenly believe people are now upset about Afghanistan because of politics or because they believed we should have stayed. They think all this will go away because they have stopped covering it. They believe Americans will turn away from the imagery of Afghan women being beaten for demanding their rights or of American citizens trapped, helpless, in what can only be described as a hellish existence.

They could not be more wrong.”

To be fair, by downplaying the Afghanistan debacle, the press is just doing what it sees as its job.

treacher_on_journalism_10-11-17-1.jpg      iowahawk_journalism_10-11-17-1.jpg

• Agree 1

‘WHAT???!!! NO!!! REALLY?’

Looks like there may have been something to that Hunter Biden laptop story after all: “

Oh nothing. Just Politico casually confirming the Hunter Biden laptop story.”

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/21/what-no-really-looks-like-there-may-have-been-something-to-that-hunter-biden-laptop-story-after-all/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

White House Reporters File Formal Complaint Against Biden For Refusing To Answer Questions. 

“The entire editorial component of the U.S. pool went immediately into Jen Psaki’s office to register a formal complaint that no American reporters were recognized for questions in the president’s Oval Office, and that wranglers loudly shouted over the president as he seemed to give an answer to Ed O’Keefe’s question about the situation at the Southern Border.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/white-house-reporters-file-formal-complaint-against-biden-for-refusing-to-answer-questions

BERLIN — When a video of two Donald Trump supporters shouting “Lügenpresse” (lying press) started to circulate Sunday, viewers from Germany soon noted its explosive nature. The defamatory word was most frequently used in Nazi Germany. Today, it is a common slogan among those branded as representing the “ugly Germany”: members of xenophobic, right-wing groups.

Its use across the Atlantic Ocean at a Trump rally has worried Germans who know about its origins all too well. Both the Nazi regime and the East German government made use of it, turning it into an anti-democracy slogan.

Friendly interaction outside the press pen. "Lugenpresse!" pic.twitter.com/MWUZynJ8jx

— Rosie Gray (@RosieGray) October 23, 2016

“Lügenpresse” was branded a taboo word in Germany in 2015 by an academic panel after anti-Islam movements, such as Pegida, started using it more frequently in the presence of journalists. As in the United States, trust in mainstream media is on the decline in Germany.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/24/the-ugly-history-of-luegenpresse-a-nazi-slur-shouted-at-a-trump-rally/

@B-Man

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

White House Reporters File Formal Complaint Against Biden For Refusing To Answer Questions. 

“The entire editorial component of the U.S. pool went immediately into Jen Psaki’s office to register a formal complaint that no American reporters were recognized for questions in the president’s Oval Office, and that wranglers loudly shouted over the president as he seemed to give an answer to Ed O’Keefe’s question about the situation at the Southern Border.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/white-house-reporters-file-formal-complaint-against-biden-for-refusing-to-answer-questions

So you support the free press now? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's in relation to the thread title bashing free press just like Nazis did 

But that’s the problem no? The MSM is to Psaki and the DNC what the German press was to Goebels. Both puppets that only print and report on the agenda they want to push. 

reqd this thread for an example. I know you don’t care about the truth or democracy, and prefer a communistic state, but this is scary stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

But that’s the problem no? The MSM is to Psaki and the DNC what the German press was to Goebels. Both puppets that only print and report on the agenda they want to push. 

reqd this thread for an example. I know you don’t care about the truth or democracy, and prefer a communistic state, but this is scary stuff. 

So they are the "Lying Press" just like the Nazis said? That's your argument 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So they are the "Lying Press" just like the Nazis said? That's your argument 

My argument is you can replace Goebels with Psaki ,  the Nazi party with the DNC, and the German Press/Media with the American main stream press of today.

For good measure you can replace Leni Riefenstahl and Dorsey/Zuckerburg , and away ya go with the American media establishment of 2021. 

and lets not forget we had a President admit they are profiling people on social media that have opinions contrary to theirs and that information that runs counter to their propaganda is killing people. Kinda sounds like 1934 in Berlin to me. Whats the next step for people that disagree witht he state? Maybe we are already seeing a preview of it in Australia

• Like (+1) 3