Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

The crazy part is how swiftly Demented Biden and the Dumbocrats destroyed the country.  I never knew the Executive Branch had that much influence.  But with Dopey Biden's "AMERICA LAST"  policy, apparently it does.  

What

A

Mess

12 minutes ago, Irv said:

The crazy part is how swiftly Demented Biden and the Dumbocrats destroyed the country.  I never knew the Executive Branch had that much influence.  But with Dopey Biden's "AMERICA LAST"  policy, apparently it does.  

What

A

Mess

Then you’ve got a lot to learn. Laws mean virtually nothing any more. The executive branch now decides which laws they want to enforce and which they don’t. Sprinkle in a dose of fake “state of emergency” and you’re on the doorstep of a totalitarian state. 

• Agree 1

President Biden is set to attend events at all three 9/11 memorial sites — in New York City, Pennsylvania, and at the Pentagon — on the twentieth the anniversary of the attacks tomorrow.

We can be thankful that he will not give a live speech to commemorate the anniversary.

Rather, he will instead speak in “in the form of a video in advance

:rolleyes:

On 9/4/2021 at 2:24 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Then you’ve got a lot to learn. Laws mean virtually nothing any more. The executive branch now decides which laws they want to enforce and which they don’t. Sprinkle in a dose of fake “state of emergency” and you’re on the doorstep of a totalitarian state. 

9/11 brought us the Patriot Act and DHS and the concept of the surveillance state.  COVID will bring us elimination of medical privacy protections and public health mandates (don't be surprised in a month or so when calls for mandatory flu shots start to grow louder) along with permanent contact tracking and location apps on our phones and in our vehicles and homes.  To track potential viral outbreaks of course.  All of this for our "safety".  Personally, I prefer to "opt out" of the government's protection racket because from what I'm seeing so far the deal is heavily weighted against the average citizen.  I surrender freedom and privacy in exchange for some imaginary increased amount of safety.  No thank you.  The trade off is a clear ruse for the purpose of acquiring power and control.  And its working.  Resistance and refusal to cooperate is the only answer as frankly we're past the point where dialogue with the oppressors is productive as they simply do not care to listen.  Our current "President" personifies the arrogance of this political and elite class pushing the agenda perfectly. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

I love the look from Obama, even through the mask.

image.png.ccce049e0c72482b170eb9db8a4515f4.png

6 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

The majority of Americans didn't vote this clown in.

I specified those who voted for Biden but fair enough.

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

9/11 brought us the Patriot Act and DHS and the concept of the surveillance state.  COVID will bring us elimination of medical privacy protections and public health mandates (don't be surprised in a month or so when calls for mandatory flu shots start to grow louder) along with permanent contact tracking and location apps on our phones and in our vehicles and homes.  To track potential viral outbreaks of course.  All of this for our "safety".  Personally, I prefer to "opt out" of the government's protection racket because from what I'm seeing so far the deal is heavily weighted against the average citizen.  I surrender freedom and privacy in exchange for some imaginary increased amount of safety.  No thank you.  The trade off is a clear ruse for the purpose of acquiring power and control.  And its working.  Resistance and refusal to cooperate is the only answer as frankly we're past the point where dialogue with the oppressors is productive as they simply do not care to listen.  Our current "President" personifies the arrogance of this political and elite class pushing the agenda perfectly. 

With masking, flu shots are superfluous now.

image.png