Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

Joe Biden insults unvaccinated Blacks, Latinos and union workers: ‘You’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were’

39d6749e-d828-4544-9166-ac31598921cf-620

President Joe Biden took a shot at unvaccinated Americans on Tuesday, saying “If you’re not vaccinated, you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were”:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/07/28/joe-biden-insults-unvaccinated-blacks-latinos-and-union-workers-youre-not-nearly-as-smart-as-i-thought-you-were/

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden insults unvaccinated Blacks, Latinos and union workers: ‘You’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were’

39d6749e-d828-4544-9166-ac31598921cf-620

President Joe Biden took a shot at unvaccinated Americans on Tuesday, saying “If you’re not vaccinated, you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were”:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/07/28/joe-biden-insults-unvaccinated-blacks-latinos-and-union-workers-youre-not-nearly-as-smart-as-i-thought-you-were/

this comment was specifically directed at unvaccinated federal employees to be correct? 

On 7/26/2021 at 7:48 PM, B-Man said:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/07/26/president-biden-calls-nbc-news-kelly-odonnell-such-a-pain-in-the-neck-after-interrupting-her/

President Biden calls NBC News’ Kelly O’Donnell ‘such a pain in the neck’ after interrupting her

We’ve seen Joe Biden snap at a lot of people and, if they’re close enough, poke them in the chest while he’s doing it; remember when he lost it on that Detroit autoworker who asked him about gun confiscation?

President Biden’s been known to snap at reporters as well, and while reporters went to their safe rooms to cry every time Donald Trump used the words “fake news,” they don’t seem to be as supportive of each other when Biden gets nasty.

The Daily Wire reports that Biden on Monday called NBC News’ Kelly O’Donnell “such a pain in the neck” when she began to ask him a question.

Irritability is a common sign of dementia in the elderly.

Demented Biden was confused.  In his demented state, he lashed out at O'Donnell not even knowing who she was. As B-Man noted, this type of irritability is common in the demented.  He's been used by the DNC and will be humiliated when told to resign by the DNC and Squad.  What a mess.    

SENILITY ALERT:

How bad is Joe Biden?

It’s gotten to where there’s something virtually every day.

Yesterday was awful — with Biden calling Fox “Fax,” lying and snapping at Peter Doocy, then completely wrecking his own new argument on mandating vaccinations and masks.

But today is really bad, too.

Joe Biden was at a virtual Zoom meeting from the White House with governors in regard to wildfires.

His brain broke again while he was talking about wildfires and Delaware.

“You know, I come from the state of Delaware,” Biden said. “We had more acreage burn last year than the state of Delaware and Maryland combined. COMBINED.” Wait, what? How does that make any sense? Of course, it doesn’t.

I think that he was trying to talk about how wildfires in the United States have burned nearly three million acres so far this year — that’s the size of Delaware and Rhode Island combined. But he didn’t seem to be able to say it coherently.

But it gets worse.

More at the link: https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/30/joe-bidens-brain-breaks-again-and-then-it-gets-really-bad-n419010

• Like (+1) 1

What a mess.  Demented Joey is so far gone I pray he won’t shoot off the nukes by accident.  Hopefully the DNC and Squad will direct him not to do it.   God help us.  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Kammy would beat this POS too:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148865iahiv4xub755pujfi

She wouldn’t beat many of the Repubs will run.  Nobody liked her before she dropped out of the presidential race, she’s tied to the dismal failure of this administration as well as her own failures as VP.

Just now, Doc said:

She wouldn’t beat many of the Repubs will run.  Nobody liked her before she dropped out of the presidential race, she’s tied to the dismal failure of this administration as well as her own failures as VP.

That’s cute - but you’re forgetting that your options all suck the big GQP and no one with a brain will vote for anyone from the death cult.

Your party is just about dead.

Just now, BillStime said:

That’s cute - but you’re forgetting that your options all suck the big GQP and no one with a brain will vote for anyone from the death cult.

Your party is just about dead.

Good one.  As I said before, what’s happening in the country now is proof that the Democrats wouldn’t have done any better with the pandemic last year.  And new variance are sure to make their way in the country.  So that major reason for people to vote for a Dem is gone. And then there’s the state of the country.  And then there are the extremists that are taking over your party, who people, even Dems, are starting to get sick of.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good one.  As I said before, what’s happening in the country now is proof that the Democrats wouldn’t have done any better with the pandemic last year.  And new variance are sure to make their way in the country.  So that major reason for people to vote for a Dem is gone. And then there’s the state of the country.  And then there are the extremists that are taking over your party, who people, even Dems, are starting to get sick of.

Meanwhile - the Trump stink continues to explode and is pulling his entire party into that pile of Trump schitt - once again - proving that anyone with a brain will not vote for anyone from that mess.

Your party is desperate and in trouble - have fun 🍩🤎💩

• Haha (+1) 1