Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

The President needs to stop with the jokes, needs to stop saying I’m not joking so much.  This is a serious time for our country; we don’t need jokes right now.

All kidding and jokes aside this is a serious situation that calls for some compassion. Its obvious Joe Biden is suffering from some cognitive and mental impairment issues.  Given the age factor I can only assume its of a degenerative nature.  If you've had the misfortune of having a family member go through an ailment of this nature you will clearly see the "signs" of the condition in his behavior and actions.   

The biggest thing I can't understand is how Jill Biden could allow her husband, somebody I assume she loves and cares for, to be subjected to and used by forces inside the party to play front man for their agenda.  Because this is not his agenda.  These are not his words.  They belong to somebody else.  A simple cursory review of his political record will provide all the evidence necessary to support that conclusion.

Shame on her and shame on them for putting the guy through what I can only expect will conclude with embarrassment and humiliation.  And shame on the party leadership for using Biden and subjecting him to the public spotlight when he should be retired enjoying whatever is left of life.    

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All kidding and jokes aside this is a serious situation that calls for some compassion. Its obvious Joe Biden is suffering from some cognitive and mental impairment issues.  Given the age factor I can only assume its of a degenerative nature.  If you've had the misfortune of having a family member go through an ailment of this nature you will clearly see the "signs" of the condition in his behavior and actions.   

The biggest thing I can't understand is how Jill Biden could allow her husband, somebody I assume she loves and cares for, to be subjected to and used by forces inside the party to play front man for their agenda.  Because this is not his agenda.  These are not his words.  They belong to somebody else.  A simple cursory review of his political record will provide all the evidence necessary to support that conclusion.

Shame on her and shame on them for putting the guy through what I can only expect will conclude with embarrassment and humiliation.  And shame on the party leadership for using Biden and subjecting him to the public spotlight when he should be retired enjoying whatever is left of life.    

It is not.  He has a stuttering issue since childhood.  He has expressed himself in the way he does now throughout his career.  He needs to quit with the no joke stuff; well all know these are not joking issues.  But people need to quit playing amateur neurologists around here.  

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

It is not.  He has a stuttering issue since childhood.  He has expressed himself in the way he does now throughout his career.  He needs to quit with the no joke stuff; well all know these are not joking issues.  But people need to quit playing amateur neurologists around here.  

Its not stuttering.  Its mental confusion.  Its a loss of mental capacity.  There's a big difference. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its not stuttering.  Its mental confusion.  Its a loss of mental capacity.  There's a big difference. 

You are not a neurologist.  This kind of crap needs to stop.  His predecessor babbles a lot too, but you don't see me calling him mentally deficient.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You are not a neurologist.  This kind of crap needs to stop.  His predecessor babbles a lot too, but you don't see me calling him mentally deficient.  

How do you know what expertise or experience or knowledge I might have on the subject?  You don't.  

Maybe you prefer to let "experts" do the thinking for you but I know what I see and I know the topic from dealing with it firsthand.  You don't need to be a professional neurologist to identify mental confusion any more than you need to be a hematologist to stop a finger cut from bleeding.  Biden losses his train of thought on a consistent basis.  And losses awareness of his physical surroundings, wandering, walking off.  Like losing his focus at press unrehearsed press conferences.  This isn't stuttering.  This is obvious.  And its likely to get worse to the point of him being unable to continue.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Regardless of one’s view of the man Biden once was, he’s  a shell of that man and the slide is obvious.  

The stuttering excuse is an affront to folks who deal with that affliction, but it provides cover for those emotional souls unwilling to acknowledge participation in this debacle.  It’s no different than his “apology” for groping women.  

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How do you know what expertise or experience or knowledge I might have on the subject?  You don't.  

Maybe you prefer to let "experts" do the thinking for you but I know what I see and I know the topic from dealing with it firsthand.  You don't need to be a professional neurologist to identify mental confusion any more than you need to be a hematologist to stop a finger cut from bleeding.  Biden losses his train of thought on a consistent basis.  And losses awareness of his physical surroundings, wandering, walking off.  Like losing his focus at press unrehearsed press conferences.  This isn't stuttering.  This is obvious.  And its likely to get worse to the point of him being unable to continue.  

I agree with fan that few of anyone here is qualified to give a specific diagnosis but anyone who doesn’t see Biden as slipping is blind. I wish him no ill will. None. But he’s not all there. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Regardless of one’s view of the man Biden once was, he’s  a shell of that man and the slide is obvious.  

yes, but…

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The stuttering excuse is an affront to folks who deal with that affliction, but it provides cover for those emotional souls unwilling to acknowledge participation in this debacle.  It’s no different than his “apology” for groping women.  

You’re a tool. 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I agree with fan that few of anyone here is qualified to give a specific diagnosis but anyone who doesn’t see Biden as slipping is blind. I wish him no ill will. None. But he’s not all there. 

yes, but…

You’re a tool. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, Johnny, but kudos to you for acknowledging the obvious with respect to Biden’s mental health.  Oldie is an emotional soul, but this “Biden just has a stutter” thing is silly.  That’s bad enough, but the whole arbiter of what people can think or say about Biden’s diminished capacity is just sad. 

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The clip from his town hall the other night, was like watching an elderly person declare they needed to use the bathroom, get up, walk to the refrigerator, move the eggs from one side to the other, return to their chair, sit down and state they needed to buy more eggs next time they go shopping. 

One could argue they stayed in the house, so in the end, it was a win and all is fine.  

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Um, and I'm not a Trump-the-person fan, but you must be joking.  The Media subjected him to vicious attacks about his mental capacity, assume you remember calls for Trump to take a Mental Capacity test or whatever?  

The irony of what's happening is just incredible --

Trump was Impeached for "colluding with Russia" and "brokering with the Ukraine", something he didn't do, but the Biden family actually DID work with foreign powers (Ukraine) using the office to great profit, a story we don't know the full details on yet

Trump was continually subjected to calls for Article 25 to be effected (removed from office), but that is what is going to happen to his successor (prob sooner rather than later, I mean this can't continue).

It REALLY is the "Means to an End" Party, these "Democrats"

57 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Biden's brain is operating at approximately 34% of that of a fully functional adult.  In my professional opinion, a mix of dementia, alzheimers, a calcium deposit on the medula oblongata, and terrible case of hemmorrhoids (I minored in Proctology) are the culprit.  Twenty-fifth likely to be invoked.  My prognosis is that will occur within 6-10 months.  The probability is 95%  +/- 3%  To summarize - what a medical mess. 

Edited by Irv

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Biden's brain is operating at approximately 34% of that of a fully functional adult.  In my professional opinion, a mix of dementia, alzheimers, a calcium deposit on the medula oblongata, and terrible case of hemmorrhoids are the culprit.  Twenty-fifth likely to be invoked.  My prognosis is that will occur within 6-10 months.  The probability is 95%  +/- 3%  To summarize - what a medical mess. 

And he still beat Trump. And Trump still thinks he’s president! 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Biden's brain is operating at approximately 34% of that of a fully functional adult.  In my professional opinion, a mix of dementia, alzheimers, a calcium deposit on the medula oblongata, and terrible case of hemmorrhoids (I minored in Proctology) are the culprit.  Twenty-fifth likely to be invoked.  My prognosis is that will occur within 6-10 months.  The probability is 95%  +/- 3%  To summarize - what a medical mess. 

I am addicted to you.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Come on, Oldie.  You can't make this argument unless you yourself are a neurologist.  And for the record, it's pretty clear that Trump has some mental deficiencies himself, but less cognitive and more personality driven.  Sociopathic Narcissism? Maybe. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And he still beat Trump. And Trump still thinks he’s president! 😂 

Trump thinks he is, and Biden forgets he is.  To quote the great TBD philosopher, WHAT A MESS!

(President Adams, am I infringing on Irv's copyright here? Would quotes make it better?)

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

To quote the great TBD philosopher, WHAT A MESS!

(President Adams, am I infringing on Irv's copyright here? Would quotes make it better?)

I could give you an IP lesson but every infringement at PPP is dwarfed by the giant red sun of B-Man's infringements. 

Edited by John Adams