Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More and more wish THEY could forget it.

:rolleyes:

This was the headline lead for a BBC newscast I watch. The world is laughing at the us decline. Joe is the poster boy, they showed footage of him struggling to walk down the stairs. He’s about as in touch with reality as any almost 80 yr old. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This was the headline lead for a BBC newscast I watch. The world is laughing at the us decline. Joe is the poster boy, they showed footage of him struggling to walk down the stairs. He’s about as in touch with reality as any almost 80 yr old. 

You’re pathetic as usual. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I get "scolded" for my "sources"

and a Jimmy Kimmel video is used to try and show the world laughed at Trump..................😂

Oh, and it used as a diversion from what Biden said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I get "scolded" for my "sources"

and a Jimmy Kimmel video is used to try and show the world laughed at Trump..................😂

Oh, and it used as a diversion from what Biden said.

Awe poor guy - you don’t like late night comedians using actual videos that highlight what an absolute joke Trump is?

Trump literally cut his UK trip because his peers made fun of him…

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886gffyzmt82bgzdemghw

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Jill Biden’s Creepy Edith Wilson 2.0 Moment Has Arrived.

“While I was loathe to make any predictions about politics last year, there was one thing that I was sure of: Joe Biden would never really be President of the United States. I doubt any of the 700 trillion nonillion people who allegedly voted for this drooling puppet ever believed that he’d be doing any of the actual president stuff.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/10/the-morning-briefing-jill-bidens-creepy-edith-wilson-2-0-moment-has-arrived-n1453351

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Jill Biden’s Creepy Edith Wilson 2.0 Moment Has Arrived.

“While I was loathe to make any predictions about politics last year, there was one thing that I was sure of: Joe Biden would never really be President of the United States. I doubt any of the 700 trillion nonillion people who allegedly voted for this drooling puppet ever believed that he’d be doing any of the actual president stuff.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/10/the-morning-briefing-jill-bidens-creepy-edith-wilson-2-0-moment-has-arrived-n1453351

It’s DOCTOR Jill Biden dammit