PFF ranks offensive play callers: Daboll 2nd in league

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

No need to go for the record of # of TDs to different players when it involves throwing the ball to Taiwan Jones in the end zone and it could have been literally anyone else who we know can catch the ball. 

Meh….. TJ probably caught that every time in practice….. pucker factor can’t always be predictable 

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

To me with PFF's historic dislike of Allen, this is a backhanded compliment.

I am NOT saying Daboll isn't an awesome play caller, but I actually think too much attention has been paid to Allen growing as a QB and not enough attention has been paid to Daboll growing as a play caller.

I hope the whole coaching staff self scouts on all three playoff games, especially Daboll.

I understand coaches grow and learn too. Let’s hope they do better this year in the playoffs.

33 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Well, this is PFF, and something must have accounted for Allen having a good season.

Yep. I think most Bills fans would acknowledge that while Daboll has good play design chops his playcalling and game to game strategy leaves a lot to be desired.

His play calling during the season was at a very high level. Wherever you want to put him like top 5 is ok with me. His play calling in the 3 playoff games was extremely suspect. Like really bad. I didn’t like that he was interviewing with a few teams and it took away his focus from him doing his job.