PFF ranks offensive play callers: Daboll 2nd in league

27 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

No McVay no Shanahan😂😂

Whether or not it is deserved, on field production is a factor in such ratings.  Both McVay and Shanahan had off seasons for their offenses,  more because of QB issues than anything to do with scheme or offensive play calling.  QB changes this year for both may change how they're rated next year at this time.  The loss of Aaron Rodgers, on the other hand, will likely know Matt LaFleur off the top of the heap if that happens..

11 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Why, the best playcaller in the game per PFF.

Jon Gruden? Really? I'm now thinking Daboll has to improve to get out of second place. I want him as far down the chart as possible.

Damn, I thought baseball sabermetric guys were insufferable, snarky a-holes but they got nothing on the nerds at PFF.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

agree - Reid is a hall-of-fame coach based on his offensive play-calling alone...nice to see Daboll mentioned in that company,,,Gruden ?1?!..have to wonder if he was not grossly overpaid would he have been canned already and taking a gap year before deciding which broadcasting gig to polish a chair with his behind in...Joe Brady..one year in the league and already top 5 ?  sorry PFF but Sean McVay and Sean Payton have proven over several years as OC, HCs, and having their coords become HCs that they are top offensive minds...and Shanahan gets to prove that as well with a new qb to mold...

Edited by First Round Bust