We The People Get Ready to Pay Out More Cash Come July .

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So Biden tells the Saudis and Russia how much to pump? 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/20/joe-biden-kills-keystone-xl-pipeline-permit-460555

No but if you don't think that by having some 800000 barrels a day come into the US from Canada isn't better than buying oil from the Saudi's or Russia then you are more ignorant than first thought .

Any day of the week i would rather deal with Canada being the closest country to us & boost their economy plus giving us more fuel with less possibility of the flow being cut off because they know Americans will continue to buy their oil not to mention the amount of jobs that have been lost by both countries .

So you just continue to think that by the now POTUS making the move to shut the KS pipe line down is a great move and that it's better for us to allow Russia to complete the Nordstream 2 pipe line and sell their oil to our allies such as germany & others instead of the US selling them oil weather it be ours or Canada's is a good thing .

And once again the points i bring up you will just validate by your reply's 

16 minutes ago, Governor said:

We already went through all of this. I didn’t have an ID for like 12 years. There isn’t much you really need it for these days as long as you have your birth certificate, SS card, etc.

Well isn't a birth certificate & SS card a form of ID or proof of who you are ?? Just asking .

Edited by T master

1 minute ago, T master said:

Well isn't a birth certificate & SS card a form of ID or proof of who you are ?? Just asking .

They absolutely are. They’re also required to register to vote. So…..why make everyone take that next step to get an actual ID if they’re already registered to vote.

I believe you just made my case for me. Nice!

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

The 2nd dumbest thread in the forum outside of DEEPSTATE

If this is the second dumbest thread based on facts & things that happen in the real world reality was one of yours up for number one ? Just asking .

Just now, T master said:

If this is the second dumbest thread based on facts & things that happen in the real world reality was one of yours up for number one ? Just asking .

Lollll my brothers buddy said is not a fact

Go fishing or something 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

They absolutely are. They’re also required to register to vote. So…..why make everyone take that next step to get an actual ID if they’re already registered to vote.

I have never been asked for my birth certificate when i go to vote and i don't remember ever being asked for my SS number but i have been asked for my Drivers license and seeing as it is updated every so often i get it and i have no problem showing a picture ID of any kind if needed to prove i am who i am and others shouldn't be either unless they just want to be lazy or difficult . JMHO .

3 minutes ago, T master said:

I have never been asked for my birth certificate when i go to vote and i don't remember ever being asked for my SS number but i have been asked for my Drivers license and seeing as it is updated every so often i get it and i have no problem showing a picture ID of any kind if needed to prove i am who i am and others shouldn't be either unless they just want to be lazy or difficult . JMHO .

I’m actually the opposite. I’ve never been asked for an ID, but I’ve been asked to verify my home address.

You need a SS to initially register to vote. Shouldn’t being registered be enough?

if people stopped to think about it, there’s a dozen reasons why someone might not have an ID with them on Election Day.

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

Lollll my brothers buddy said is not a fact

Go fishing or something 

Well apparently your comprehension isn't very good either if you would have read it correctly "My Brother" of some 56 yrs which has worked his ass of to become the VP of a company that has some 7 stores and purchases multi millions of dollars worth of product every year for the last lets say 10 yrs any way is my source.

And the conversation that he had came from a major player in a company that dwarfs his company and does Billions of dollars of business all over the world not just the US so you can join your friends in your opinions and believe the career politicians I will continue to base my opinions on real world actions happening in real time .

While you continue to fish for others to believe what your selling .

9 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m actually the opposite. I’ve never been asked for an ID, but I’ve been asked to verify my home address.

You need a SS to initially register to vote. Shouldn’t being registered be enough?

if people stopped to think about it, there’s a dozen reasons why someone might not have an ID with them on Election Day.

Do you have to renew your drivers license ? Do you have to update your passport ? I have to show a drivers licence or passport everytime i go to board a plane so why not when you vote ?

If i buy a gun i have to show my license and wait the allotted time for the purchase to be approved and when i got my job driving a large Truck i have to prove that i am qualified by showing them i have a CDL .

So if you know your going to do any of these things any one with common sense should know they need to bring the proper ID with them to complete the task they are trying to do no matter what that might be .

Yes i have forgotten to bring the proper documentation that i need when attempting to do some of the things i have listed but that is on me no one else .

Edited by T master

49 minutes ago, T master said:

Do you have to renew your drivers license ? Do you have to update your passport ? I have to show a drivers licence or passport everytime i go to board a plane so why not when you vote ?

If i buy a gun i have to show my license and wait the allotted time for the purchase to be approved and when i got my job driving a large Truck i have to prove that i am qualified by showing them i have a CDL .

So if you know your going to do any of these things any one with common sense should know they need to bring the proper ID with them to complete the task they are trying to do no matter what that might be .

Yes i have forgotten to bring the proper documentation that i need when attempting to do some of the things i have listed but that is on me no one else .

If you are registered to vote, then no, you shouldn’t have to do any of those things because you already did when you registered to vote. Voting is a right. Buying alcohol and getting a CDL isn’t a right. Those are are “privileges.”

2 hours ago, T master said:

Well apparently your comprehension isn't very good either if you would have read it correctly "My Brother" of some 56 yrs which has worked his ass of to become the VP of a company that has some 7 stores and purchases multi millions of dollars worth of product every year for the last lets say 10 yrs any way is my source.

And the conversation that he had came from a major player in a company that dwarfs his company and does Billions of dollars of business all over the world not just the US so you can join your friends in your opinions and believe the career politicians I will continue to base my opinions on real world actions happening in real time .

While you continue to fish for others to believe what your selling .

Walleye are close to shore - worms and shiny leaders. Good luck!

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Are you talking like 30 years ago? 

When I lived on the beach around 2006 until just a few years ago. Lots of people on the beach and inner cities don’t carry a license or ID.

You should try it. Leave your license at home and see how long it takes until someone asks to see it. Years will go by. You don’t actually need it in your possession for anything these days.

Edited by Governor

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Are you talking like 30 years ago? 

Now, if you want to give every American adult a free state or federal ID and automatically register every American adult to vote……OK, now we’re starting to get somewhere.

Unfortunately, the GOP refuses to do either of those things for obvious reasons. This is why no one takes your cause seriously.

3 hours ago, Governor said:

To match you up with the registration.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Our voter rolls are a mess. That is the main point of voter ID. Clean up the rolls. 

24 minutes ago, Governor said:

When I lived on the beach around 2006 until just a few years ago. Lots of people on the beach and inner cities don’t carry a license or ID.

You should try it. Leave your license at home and see how long it takes until someone asks to see it. Years will go by. You don’t actually need it in your possession for anything these days.

Seriously?  You never fly, open an investment account, have a document notarized, rent a car??  What are you 16? 

9 minutes ago, Governor said:

Now, if you want to give every American adult a free state or federal ID and automatically register every American adult to vote……OK, now we’re starting to get somewhere.

We do “give” every voting age American a State ID. 🤦🏻‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Our voter rolls are a mess. That is the main point of voter ID. Clean up the rolls. 

HR1 specifically addresses that issue. There’s lots of good stuff in that bill.

At the end of the day, you can’t require someone to purchase something to exercise their right to vote. It’s a poll tax.

You guys all screamed bloody murder when Obamacare required people to purchase insurance. That was overturned.

Its basically the same thing here.

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Photo ID’s don’t fix the voter rolls. They mail you cards to mail back confirming your registration and home address in between elections. If you don’t mail it back, you’re removed from the rolls. I have one sitting right here on my table from NC.

Edited by Governor

22 minutes ago, Governor said:

Unfortunately, the GOP refuses to do either of those things for obvious reasons. This is why no one takes your cause seriously.

Fine, throw your ID away, burn it, you don't need it. Let us know how that works for you.

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Fine, throw your ID away, burn it, you don't need it. Let us know how that works for you.

It worked just fine for a decade. 

I’ve got an idea. How about instead of changing the voting process every few years, why not just change the party’s platform and get some fresh ideas so you aren’t so unappealing to the majority of voters. Sounds like a pretty easy thing to do.