Happy birthday Kim!

8 minutes ago, sir andrew said:

I was going to say this same thread will play out very differently in the Sabres forum. 

So take the negativity to the Sabres forum.

I have zero problem with the Pegulas. On October 8, 2014, they earned about 1.4 billion lifetime passes from me when they prevented my beloved team from becoming the Toronto Rockers. Whatever they do for the rest of my days, I got their back.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

it was the best of times...it was the worst of times...the hiring of coach McD and that connection to Beane has been as impressive but all those misses and missteps within the hockey dept  now fit the definition of insanity...doing the same and expecting a different result

Edited by First Round Bust

Kim, by far you are the most beautiful owner in the NFL (and probably could pass many on an IQ test of the others) I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you to you and you’re husband for saving this franchise.

Thanks for bringing our championship back to fold.  We owe you and you’re husband.  Now tell you’re daughter to win the US Open next year so we can celebrate.

2 hours ago, sir andrew said:

I was going to say this same thread will play out very differently in the Sabres forum. 

Check out the Sabres "Happy Birthday Kim Pegula" message on Facebook.  People are really rude.