Movie(s) You've Seen The Most Times?

The Avenger

18 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Groundhog Day

If you watch Groundhog Day over and over again, I'd think it would create an infinite regression of time loops that would cause the universe to collapse in on itself.

I also feel like I wrote this post yesterday.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

-the first Star Wars movie, back when it came out.  There was competition among people to see who could see it the most times.  I got to 9, and have seen it lots of times since then.

-Enter the Dragon.

(and i never had my kids fall in love with a movie, which would have required me to destroy 1.5 hours watching it over and over)

Edited by maddenboy

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Tommy Boy

Wall Street

The Godfather

Shawshank Redemption

Training Day

It’s a Wonderful Life

Platoon

Good list, especially the bolded. It’s a Wonderful Life I watch at least I once a year, so that adds up! 

I haven’t seen Remember the Titans or Hoosiers yet. My kids knew every line from Remember the Titans. 

An excellent underrated movie that rarely pops up is Finding Forrester. Loved that one, but just doesn’t play like the others. 

Aside from your list I’d add Animal House, Ghostbusters and Caddyshack to my “stay on that channel” list. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Hard to say... I've seen lists but the one movie I've seen the most has to be either The Shining, The Godfather, or The Silence of the Lambs. Could not really say which one but I've seen those 3 plenty.

I'm surprised no one mentioned A Clockwork Orange... lol. There Has to be someone on this site.

My good friend called these movies, "remote droppers". Always thought that fit.

Goodfellas to the point I even know the dubbed over cussing, "I thought I told you to go forget your mudda"

Empire Strikes Back, Forrest Gump, CaddyShack, Airplane, Naked Gun, Rocky to name a few.

Great topic OP.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.