Movie(s) You've Seen The Most Times?

The Avenger

What movie(s) have you seen countless times?

Over the weekend I was watching My Cousin Vinny for well over the 100th time (I have a rule - if your flipping channels and it's on, you have to stop and watch it). I absolutely LOVE that movie - still funny after seeing it triple digit times - Pesci really should have done more comedy and Marisa Tomei EARNED that Oscar with all the little things she did to animate her character (seriously - watch when she is on the stand at the end - the non-verbal things she does are brilliant).

Edited by The Avenger
  • Like (+1) 4

Can probably quote through Caddyshack start to finish without watching it.

Star Wars OG Trilogy

Goodfellas

Groundhog Day

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Die Hard

The Burbs

KITH Brain Candy

Those are just off the top of my head…

Dark Knight or Ghostbusters.  I used to watch Ghostbusters almost every day as a kid, had the whole movie memorized despite barely comprehending most of the humor.  I did some hard time where cable was out of my budget as a young adult and owned 3 DVDs.  Dark Knight and a 12 pack was my go to form of entertainment after work.  

Most of mine are mentioned above, including the OP's. 3 to add:

Field of Dreams, Stealing Home (No baseball fans here? Not surprised no one has mentioned Stealing Home but no mention of Field of Dreams?!?)

And one way more recent, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Ending is hilarious (as is really the whole movie!)

Edited by Steve O

2 hours ago, The Avenger said:

What movie(s) have you seen countless times?

Over the weekend I was watching My Cousin Vinny for well over the 100th time (I have a rule - if your flipping channels and it's on, you have to stop and watch it). I absolutely LOVE that movie - still funny after seeing it triple digit times - Pesci really should have done more comedy and Marisa Tomei EARNED that Oscar with all the little things she did to animate her character (seriously - watch when she is on the stand at the end - the non-verbal things she does are brilliant).

There should be a special thread for "movies you have to always watch when on TV."  My cousin vinny, Shawshank, and Godfather 2 are on that list for me.  Same with the movies "The Holiday" and Christmas Story when played around the holiday season.

As for the movie I have watched the most, just look at my screen name!!!

I left out Strange Brew from my list.

I had it taped off of HBO when I was a kid but had like 4 minutes missing bc my dad came home, didn’t realize it was recording and started flipping stations. But I gotta say that 4 minutes was an amazing 80’s cable time capsule…Braves game on TBS, the Adelphia Cable public access channel (time/date/public announcements) and then stopped on Benny Hill, ha!

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.