Falcons trading Julio Jones to Titans

My initial reaction is that I'm glad he's not in our division or on KC/Baltimore. Tennessee needed playmakers after losing Jonnu Smith and Corey Davis among others so this makes sense for them.

Just wish he would have gone to the NFC (maybe Green Bay with the Rodgers situation??), but alas dealing him to the AFC is better for Atlanta.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Anything that takes the ball out of Henry’s hands and puts it into Tannehill’s hands makes Tennessee a worse team.

I think this is like when Beckham plays in Cleveland and the offense is actually worse that when he is injured and out and they become a Running Back focused offense with play action to the remaining guys.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Anything that takes the ball out of Henry’s hands and puts it into Tannehill’s hands makes Tennessee a worse team.

I think this is like when Beckham plays in Cleveland and the offense is actually worse that when he is injured and out and they become a Running Back focused offense with play action to the remaining guys.

This is absurd lol

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

My initial reaction is that I'm glad he's not in our division or on KC/Baltimore. Tennessee needed playmakers after losing Jonnu Smith and Corey Davis among others so this makes sense for them.

Just wish he would have gone to the NFC (maybe Green Bay with the Rodgers situation??), but alas dealing him to the AFC is better for Atlanta.

They should have just re-signed Corey Davis (26) instead of picking up Julio (32). They're basically the same player right now. The $ is probably about the same too.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

False. If anything it’ll help the rushing game. Now defenses have to legitimately respect their passing game as well

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Well well well

this just reshaped some of the AFC Landscape for 2021.

I like it...

Somewhere  on his his throne...D. Henry is smiling.

I disagree. I don’t think they’ll be any better than they were last year. The lost both starting corners and then Davis and smith on offense. IMO adding Julio barely makes that a wash. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I disagree. I don’t think they’ll be any better than they were last year. The lost both starting corners and then Davis and smith on offense. IMO adding Julio barely makes that a wash. 

I will take the 6’3 220 guy to still hold up after 17, 18, 19 games.

And he’s not going to be getting rag dolled by DBs in the playoffs.

When you get to January Ball...and the refs change the rules.

6’3 220 trumps 6’0 194

IMO

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Well well well

this just reshaped some of the AFC Landscape for 2021.

I like it...

Somewhere  on his his throne...D. Henry is smiling.

No it really doesn't. Julio is a beast and I would have loved to see the Bills get him but people will overreact to him going to the Titans.

Top tier is still the same.. KC Buf Cle and maybe Bal. 

All this does is give the Titans a better chance to win their division and moves them into the second tier with Ind, LA, NE, Mia.

• Eyeroll 1