Trump’s follies

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shocking! They gave themselves an award for publishing a completely fictional story…and now they don’t want to admit they fecked up? No? Really? Where’s Milly Vanilly when we need them? 

That's how the participation trophy generation rolls!  

Every time I read this topic title I laugh.  Because it sounds like the name of some touring ice show.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's how the participation trophy generation rolls!  

Every time I read this topic title I laugh.  Because it sounds like the name of some touring ice show.

And it doesn’t even phase you that your savior is upset because of the distribution of these “participation” trophies.

smfh

idiots as usual 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And it doesn’t even phase you that your savior is upset because of the distribution of these “participation” trophies.

smfh

idiots as usual 

My savior? LMAO.  You are the idiot.  A delusional idiot.  Look at all the comical and mythical beliefs you constantly defend.  You should grow up, get a job, and find some purpose.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My savior? LMAO.  You are the idiot.  A delusional idiot.  Look at all the comical and mythical beliefs you constantly defend.  You should grow up, get a job, and find some purpose.

Oh I hit a nerve…

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But Biden respects the Constitution, Trump attempts to destroy it. 

“The bulk of the constitutional scholarship,” Biden conceded, “says it’s not likely to pass constitutional muster,”

But he did it anyway. So respectful!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/08/05/eviction-moratorium-delta-variant-brett-kavanaugh-unconstitutional/5498649001/

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Rhinos excluded, right?

The cult can bash non MAGAzzz

The Republicans don't really go by the Reagan Rule anymore.  Just thought maybe Lindsey Graham might remember it. He came into Congress just 2 years after President H. W. Bush's term.   The only time a president from one party 2 term president followed by a president of the same party in 70 years or so.

Bottom line, he did not say anything bad about a fellow Republican so maybe he was.

Trump defends hosting Saudi golf tournament: ‘Nobody’s gotten to the bottom of 9/11

Families of victims who died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks condemned Trump for hosting the tournament, slated for this weekend at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, due to Saudi ties to the attack’s plotters. The tournament will take place about an hour’s drive from Ground Zero. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/3578256-trump-defends-hosting-saudi-golf-tournament-nobodys-gotten-to-the-bottom-of-9-11/

Sounds like the orange man also checked out

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump defends hosting Saudi golf tournament: ‘Nobody’s gotten to the bottom of 9/11

Families of victims who died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks condemned Trump for hosting the tournament, slated for this weekend at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, due to Saudi ties to the attack’s plotters. The tournament will take place about an hour’s drive from Ground Zero. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/3578256-trump-defends-hosting-saudi-golf-tournament-nobodys-gotten-to-the-bottom-of-9-11/

Sounds like the orange man also checked out

Ahh, remember the good old days? Those days when First Son-in-Law was a special envoy negotiating the “Abraham Accords” with Mohammad bin Salman and some minor sheikdoms? Remember how that was the crowning achievement of Trump’s “think outside the box” Middle East peace initiative?

It kind of looks a little different from the perspective of 2022, when the Saudis are dumping $2 billion cash into Kushner’s investment fund and Trump is playing (or really is) dumb about the nationalities of 95% of the 9/11 terrorists. 
Maybe there was more at stake than mere peace in our time. Like $2 billion more.