Trump’s follies

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. 

don't know what you're saying but it appears that you're talking to yourself, lol....

• Agree 1

The fact that certain posters on here continue their relentless obsession with a man who hasn’t been in office in a year and half, who holds no current office, who has no legislative authority, and who can’t be elected again for over two years (if he even chooses to) is proof of just how paranoid these nitwits are that he’ll indeed run again…and win. If you REALLY thought he was that big of a fool, would you spend every waking moment living in such total panic? Or would you instead be doing a victory lap spouting all the great things that by now would have surely come to pass under the expert steadying and veteran leadership of his successor? Hmmmm?

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

TDS is real and permanent.  They'll be talking about him for years to come, as they try to convince themselves that he was worse than the complete disaster who replaced him in one of the most insecure elections ever where many otherwise intelligent people voted based on feelz.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The fact that certain posters on here continue their relentless obsession with a man who hasn’t been in office in a year and half, who holds no current office, who has no legislative authority, and who can’t be elected again for over two years (if he even chooses to) is proof of just how paranoid these nitwits are that he’ll indeed run again…and win. If you REALLY thought he was that big of a fool, would you spend every waking moment living in such total panic? Or would you instead be doing a victory lap spouting all the great things that by now would have surely come to pass under the expert steadying and veteran leadership of his successor? Hmmmm?

The most insecure poster on this board is pouting because he refuses to leverage existing functionality to actually block his big bad boogeyman.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

TDS is real and permanent.  They'll be talking about him for years to come, as they try to convince themselves that he was worse than the complete disaster who replaced him in one of the most insecure elections ever where many otherwise intelligent people voted based on feelz.

I feelz you.

image.thumb.jpeg.799cc87597f1dd8d5b8eca4c3cbd518c.jpeg

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The most insecure poster on this board is pouting because he refuses to leverage existing functionality to actually block his big bad boogeyman.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

I feelz you.

image.thumb.jpeg.799cc87597f1dd8d5b8eca4c3cbd518c.jpeg

I have no idea what you think that photo of President Trump shows, but you seem totally fixated on it. Care to elaborate? 

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Stormy was cutting him a check for $3hundo-k last I heard? 

Nothing like a predator assaulting women and be awarded money for his bad behavior.

So on brand for you Leo

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Nothing like a predator assaulting women and be awarded money for his bad behavior.

So on brand for you Leo

Stormy Daniels is not a victim, she’s a business person selling a product.  She saddled up with Avenatti which, it turned out, was almost pathologically dunderheaded.   When that went south, she decided to forge ahead and roll the bones.  Unfortunately for her, it turned out Trump was actually the aggrieved party.  Justice served is Justice realized. 

I’m not keeping score, but Billsy, has there been a subject you hitched your wagon to where the hero of your tale actually prevails?  

You’re 0-for-everything.   I’d bet if you asked if she was happy you were on Team Stormy, she’d look at your track record and think “Keep that jinx far away from me!”. 

Then again, maybe the Freemasons got to the judge?   Yeah, that’s probs it. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Stormy Daniels is not a victim, she’s a business person selling a product.  She saddled up with Avenatti which, it turned out, was almost pathologically dunderheaded.   When that went south, she decided to forge ahead and roll the bones.  Unfortunately for her, it turned out Trump was actually the aggrieved party.  Justice served is Justice realized. 

I’m not keeping score, but Billsy, has there been a subject you hitched your wagon to where the hero of your tale actually prevails?  

You’re 0-for-everything.   I’d bet if you asked if she was happy you were on Team Stormy, she’d look at your track record and think “Keep that jinx far away from me!”. 

Then again, maybe the Freemasons got to the judge?   Yeah, that’s probs it. 

Here is the only win you got bro:

image.thumb.jpeg.13def729aa44434f6f26424962449f8d.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here is the only win you got bro:

image.thumb.jpeg.13def729aa44434f6f26424962449f8d.jpeg

So run with this then if it’s your kink!  At least you don’t look foolish pining for hidden messages in unredacted sections of Mueller.  Or riding Geo Conways jock on a prosecutor who quit—quit—when his boss informed him he was off base.

We agree. Trump lost the election. We agree Trump was impeached.   We agree he was a one term president thus far.

Since we both agree, we both win here—it’s like T ball. 

We agree he lost the popular vote, but while that’s relevant in the world of prom queens and County Fair Milkmaid contests, it’s irrelevant in presidential elections.  See, even when you choose a winning point, you have a way of really gumming things up with irrelevant information like this.  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So run with this then if it’s your kink!  At least you don’t look foolish pining for hidden messages in unredacted sections of Mueller.  Or riding Geo Conways jock on a prosecutor who quit—quit—when his boss informed him he was off base.

We agree. Trump lost the election. We agree Trump was impeached.   We agree he was a one term president thus far.

Since we both agree, we both win here—it’s like T ball. 

We agree he lost the popular vote, but while that’s relevant in the world of prom queens and County Fair Milkmaid contests, it’s irrelevant in presidential elections.  See, even when you choose a winning point, you have a way of really gumming things up with irrelevant information like this.  

Kink...jock...queens... milkmaid... gumming

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

• 2 weeks later...