Trump’s follies

that about sums it up  - 

tag people on a post for no reason to provoke a response = TROLL

respond to a direct question with a GIF or meme

lather, rinse, repeat

get a life and get out of your Mom's basement. You are an insufferable libtard and unlikeable to boot. You can't defend Biden in the slightest, so you post 24/7 about an ex-President who lives rent-free in your head

IDIOT

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

that about sums it up  - 

tag people on a post for no reason to provoke a response = TROLL

respond to a direct question with a GIF or meme

lather, rinse, repeat

get a life and get out of your Mom's basement. You are an insufferable libtard and unlikeable to boot. You can't defend Biden in the slightest, so you post 24/7 about an ex-President who lives rent-free in your head

IDIOT

Classic DR - can’t help himself 

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

GTFO - you need help. Once again you have no response so you continue the bulls*t charade of insisting I am someone else.

LMAO - they created a whole website for you to play on… and yet you still feel the need to troll here and in time get kicked off - just like the previous logins you created.

Always projecting 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can’t make this up:

image.thumb.jpeg.24f5334b44f4cd90dd63683b6af47662.jpeg

You are the classic definition of a narcissist… and a troll.

Really? You are making this up. I see you're mining old threads for keywords which belong to someone else. You have way too much time on your hands. Trolling people and engaging in warfare from the safety & comfort behind your keyboard (in your Mom's basement) is your full-time job and apparently the only satisfaction you get from your miserable life.

How pathetic that you get off of getting under people's skin. It's what you do.

Don't tag me on your idiotic posts. 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - they created a whole website for you to play on… and yet you still feel the need to troll here and in time get kicked off - just like the previous logins you created.

Always projecting 

your conspiracy theories are juvenile and pathetic - nice try though. 

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
addl

3 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I see you're mining old threads for keywords which belong to someone else. You have way too much time on your hands. Trolling people and engaging in warfare from the safety & comfort behind your keyboard (in your Mom's basement) is your full-time job and apparently the only satisfaction you get from your miserable life.

How pathetic that you get off of getting under people's skin. It's what you do.

Don't tag me on your idiotic posts. 

You really should go back to your safe place 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861vge65vkg4hvu3h938

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You really should go back to your safe place 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861vge65vkg4hvu3h938

You should should get out of your Mom's basement, interact with real people, breathe some fresh air, get a job, and get off the keyboard. 

Sparring with you is a waste of time which I will never get back. 

A little over a month ago, I entered this forum with the intention of having some decent conversation, especially with those on the other side of the aisle. Then I got dragged into the muck with you. What a mistake. You revel in baiting people by name and I'm not going down that rabbit hole again. I quickly realized that trying to engage you is like trying to discuss politics or religion around the table at a large family gathering. It's a no win situation.

Here's an actual quote of yours from a different topic:

"The inability of people to discern between polemics and reality is the primary driver of division in our time. It occurs on all sides of the political spectrum and prevents honest conversations about complex issues, which can be healing and unifying, from ever occurring."

I would agree 100% with this statement and I'm honestly shocked that you were the one who wrote this. I say this because you behave, nonstop, as a polemicist, and contribute absolutely nothing to civil discourse. The fact you offered the bolded statement is extremely rich in irony.

It's people like you, who are too comfortable spewing garbage from behind the safety of your own keyboard, who add zero value. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

You should should get out of your Mom's basement, interact with real people, breathe some fresh air, get a job, and get off the keyboard. 

Sparring with you is a waste of time which I will never get back. 

A little over a month ago, I entered this forum with the intention of having some decent conversation, especially with those on the other side of the aisle. Then I got dragged into the muck with you. What a mistake. You revel in baiting people by name and I'm not going down that rabbit hole again. I quickly realized that trying to engage you is like trying to discuss politics or religion around the table at a large family gathering. It's a no win situation.

Here's an actual quote of yours from a different topic:

"The inability of people to discern between polemics and reality is the primary driver of division in our time. It occurs on all sides of the political spectrum and prevents honest conversations about complex issues, which can be healing and unifying, from ever occurring."

I would agree 100% with this statement and I'm honestly shocked that you were the one who wrote this. I say this because you behave, nonstop, as a polemicist, and contribute absolutely nothing to civil discourse. The fact you offered the bolded statement is extremely rich in irony.

It's people like you, who are too comfortable spewing garbage from behind the safety of your own keyboard, who add zero value. 

Cute and coy

@Deranged Had thing for basements, too. 

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Classic DR - can’t help himself 

You are now accusing how many posters here of being other people?  This is real weird. 

From WebMD:

Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brainprocesses information. It causes you to lose touch with reality. You might see, hear, or believe things that aren’t real. Psychosis is a symptom, not an illness. It can be triggered by a mental illness, a physical injury or illness, substance abuse, or extreme stress or trauma.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You are now accusing how many posters here of being other people?  This is real weird. 

From WebMD:

Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brainprocesses information. It causes you to lose touch with reality. You might see, hear, or believe things that aren’t real. Psychosis is a symptom, not an illness. It can be triggered by a mental illness, a physical injury or illness, substance abuse, or extreme stress or trauma.

Just the obvious ones...