Trump’s follies

So the goal posts have been moved from "well, telling people to enter the Capitol isn't a crime (because they haven't found evidence anywhere of Trump doing that and that prevents them from charging Epps)" to "he didn't tell them to leave fast enough."  LOL!  If he didn't tell them to break in, do you think they were going to listen to him about leaving?

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

So the goal posts have been moved from "well, telling people to enter the Capitol isn't a crime (because they haven't found evidence anywhere of Trump doing that and that prevents them from charging Epps)" to "he didn't tell them to leave fast enough."  LOL!  If he didn't tell them to break in, do you think they were going to listen to him about leaving?

If you only knew how often that strategy is used in civil court you’d be shocked. “Of course I committed the crime but you’re the guilty one because you didn’t stop me.” 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you only knew how often that strategy is used in civil court you’d be shocked. “Of course I committed the crime but you’re the guilty one because you didn’t stop me.” 

Nothing surprises me anymore.  People will say the stupidest ***** to get out of things.