Trump’s follies

55 minutes ago, ALF said:

In first, US added to annual list of ‘backsliding’ democracies

The report by International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance says ‘visible deterioration’ began in 2019.

The Stockholm-based organisation makes its annual assessment using 50 years of democratic indicators. It places about 160 countries into three categories: democracies, including “backsliding” democracies; “hybrid” governments; and authoritarian regimes.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/22/in-first-us-added-to-annual-list-of-backsliding-democracies

Do you think it's getting any better since Biden took office?  Seems like more of the same to me.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Do you think it's getting any better since Biden took office?  Seems like more of the same to me.  

No, no better. Republicans continue to gerrymander the F out of their states and pass laws that suppress the vote.

How can Biden stop that?

Hope you "patriots" are proud... 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

No, no better. Republicans continue to gerrymander the F out of their states and pass laws that suppress the vote.

How can Biden stop that?

Hope you "patriots" are proud... 

I wasn't talking to you, I wanted the opinion of someone who wasn't a full on partisan hack.  I don't agree with everything @ALF says, but I think he's intelligent, and I want his opinion.   

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I wasn't talking to you, I wanted the opinion of someone who wasn't a full on partisan hack POS.  I don't agree with everything @ALF says, but I think he's intelligent, and I want his opinion.   

FIFY

29 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Joey's only making it worse.  And guess what, after his colonoscopist said he was fine, he's going to run again in 2024.  Yes!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

FIFY

freaks - 

11 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I wasn't talking to you, I wanted the opinion of someone who wasn't a full on partisan hack.  I don't agree with everything @ALF says, but I think he's intelligent, and I want his opinion.   

lmao - there was nothing partisan about my response to your question on a MESSAGE board.

Sorry you can’t handle the truth. 

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

No , I'm very disappointed with both parties. The extremes on both sides is a disaster.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

pAtHeTic

INDEED.

‘If you’re STUPID and you know it clap your hands’: Blue-checks including an ‘award-winning journo’ fall for OBVIOUSLY fake Trump Christmas card

Hey! In case you forgot, Twitter is still exceptionally stupid, especially when it comes to any and all things Trump-related. For example, the idjits have now fallen for a Trump Christmas card that is obviously fake … unless you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome and have lost your ability to think.

Cannot believe it, Parker? Really? Have you met the Left lately?

FF7ht2HWQAkuCaa?format=jpg&name=small

The photo in it is just an edited version of this picture from when they met with the queen.

I don’t have time to investigate all the phony stuff.

My khaki pants, blue sweatshirt, full mask and cap just got here and I’ve got to join my gang to plan our next march.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/12/06/if-youre-stupid-and-you-know-it-clap-your-hands-blue-checks-including-an-award-winning-journo-fall-for-obviously-fake-trump-christmas-card/

• Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

pAtHeTic

It sure is.   Your Christmas card tweet which appears to have been deleted?  

EDIT: re @B-Man  Oh my.  Is that the card Billsy shared as if it was real?  Now that's real ***** embarrassing.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1