Trump’s follies

On 6/14/2021 at 10:16 AM, B-Man said:

E1mJu0WXEAQ5LJ0?format=jpg&name=medium

You have a weird thing about calling people pedos.  Very strange.  Maybe you could come up with a new hoaxy insult.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Pissed?  😂😂😂

That loooms more bored like most people stuck with crazy grampa for the day. . 

Chef Jim Crow with the mic drop.  Hilarious. 

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Putin's laughing his ass of on the inside. 

Better than choking on HCQ. 

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Chef Jim Crow with the mic drop.  Hilarious. 

Sweet!  Look who’s back. Maybe you’ve had time to think about what makes the GA Jim Crowe on steroids that earned my my cute nickname.  Whatcha got? 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Better than choking on HCQ. 

Better than being a scumbag and wanting people to die so that you can get a guy out of office.  Or better than being too stupid to think for yourself. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Sweet!  Look who’s back. Maybe you’ve had time to think about what makes the GA Jim Crowe on steroids that earned my my cute nickname.  Whatcha got? 

Start on page 56.  They say it better than I ever could. Enjoy your evening, Chef Jim Crow. 

https://www.naacpldf.org/wp-content/uploads/Sixth-District-of-the-AME-Church-v.-Brian-Kemp.pdf

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Better than being a scumbag and wanting people to die so that you can get a guy out of office.  Or better than being too stupid to think for yourself. 

Who wanted people to die?  Probably the fools who believe that squirting Lysol on our lungs to stop COVID was such a good plan that they deferred to fealty and refused to speak against it.  

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Seriously.  And he better secure the Colorado/Mexico border ASAFP.

Edited by SectionC3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Maybe Doc is helping him write it.  Should be good.  Principal focus will be on including equal parts HCQ with fluoride in our water supply to combat such things as COVID, TDS, and cooties.  Only the finest for Team Trump. 

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Who wanted people to die?  Probably the fools who believe that squirting Lysol on our lungs to stop COVID was such a good plan that they deferred to fealty and refused to speak against it. 

Who?  The idiots who lied about HCQ being dangerous and that Trump only chose it because he once owned stock in it, duh!  Simps like you just bought it because you deferred to fealty and refused to speak against their obvious lies.

Edited by Doc

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Start on page 56.  They say it better than I ever could. Enjoy your evening, Chef Jim Crow. 

https://www.naacpldf.org/wp-content/uploads/Sixth-District-of-the-AME-Church-v.-Brian-Kemp.pdf

How far do I have to get to see anything that has to do with race.  Sounds more like GA is run my the Keystone Cops not Racists.

Let me know the ruling.  👍🏻