Pet Peeves (Part Tres)

BringBackFergy

15 hours ago, Gugny said:

On a related note:

I can't stand the people who park right outside the grocery store entrance.  It's usually some white trash 'neck whose morbidly obese wife with a better beard than Josh Allen's just got done shopping.  Heaven for ***** bid she walks her ass to the 2003 Grand Caravan.  Nope.  After all, it is THEIR world, right?

I have my favorite spot at the grocery store. It is the farthest spot available. My goal is to make closer spots available to others, and to get enough steps in that I can avoid becoming that morbidly obese person. Those tiny shopping scooters don’t go fast enough to look like fun. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Grammar Nazis are a pet peeve of mine!

Thank you for not using an apostrophe to indicate plurality. (That's a pet peeve of mine, but I don't point it out when someone does it on social media, so technically I'm not a Grammar Nazi.)

Edited by WhoTom
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Another Fan said:

My mom might have done this as well when I was younger but mothers who excessively talk about their sons and how often great they are.  They usually end up being a-holes once I actually meet them

People who don't like moms.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Studio songs that end with the volume fading out and the band still playing.

Still waiting to see that replicated live.

I'm not sure how the original studio ending went, but here's a live fade-out of sorts. It ends around the 2:32:30 mark.

Edited by WhoTom

6 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I'm not sure how the original studio ending went, but here's a live fade-out of sorts. It ends around the 2:32:30 mark.

If you're not sure how the studio version ends: #notmypetpeeve 

I've never seen/heard a band have the venue turn down the volume to end a song while the band is still playing.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.